The Partick Thistle thread

He played centre midfield alongside Cole. I thought he was pretty ponderous and slow to move the ball on in possession but I seem to be in the minority. In any event he must be about 8 th choice midfielder and 5th choice Centre half so don't think he'll get much more game time. 

2 hours ago, jaggyness said:

Wasn't there yesterday but from the Montrose highlights Sena seemed to be playing much further forward than someone who played centre half in the juniors?

He looked as if he had not too bad a game from highlights. On the  (very limited) previous number of occasions that I have seen him play he looked a bit like a rabbit in the headlights. Maybe midfield is his position?

Wasn't there yesterday but from the Montrose highlights Sena seemed to be playing much further forward than someone who played centre half in the juniors?
I recall a reserve game last season where Senna was number 10 ie playing as a forward. During the spell at Cumnock he was utilised as a left back.

4 hours ago, jagsfan57 said:

I have heard a number of people say that, yet in the brief highlights I don’t think he was mentioned at all

As I said in the game thread he reminded me a lot of Gary Fraser in terms of playing style. Likes coming deep to take the ball off the defence and playing long passes.

Free kick was a belter, 6 inches lower and it's goal of the season material.

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 21:47, Fuctifano said:

As I said in the game thread he reminded me a lot of Gary Fraser in terms of playing style. Likes coming deep to take the ball off the defence and playing long passes.

Free kick was a belter, 6 inches lower and it's goal of the season material.

Jack Storer's goal was goal of the season material. Just sayin.............

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

We're miles away from those types of player now.

The thing I'm most looking forward to this season is avoiding relegation.

The thing I'm looking forward to this season is the collective heads gone from the glasgow media *when* Oor Gary gets the sack