The Partick Thistle thread

7 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Anything you say. Please just write For Fucks Sake!!

That's a small price to pay in order to not read your cringy nicknames. Thnx m8. Thanks mate.

Anyway to get back on track, its going to be an interesting few weeks at the club. Who knows where this is going to end up!! To be honest, I would prefer to see some serious transfer activity in the not too distant future!

53 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Quite enjoying some of the meltdowns on Twitter today, and will enjoy it even more when the takeover goes through and we empty the useless blazer that is Gerry Britton.

This.

You only need to see who is raging about this to see today has been a good thing.

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Quite enjoying some of the meltdowns on Twitter today, and will enjoy it even more when the takeover goes through and we empty the useless blazer that is Gerry Britton.

Britton is away.

Quite interesting that this week's latest statement basically says last week's statement was a pack of lies. 

Looks like rather than their promise of doing PR better after a year spent looking like clowns crossing a minefield, Jacqui and Gerry turned to making stuff up at the end of their dismal reign.

13 minutes ago, professor challenger said:

So just what has Caldwell done to annoy you?

That same poster ironically applied for a meet the manager night ticket then started moaning as soon as he got one. Very strange why bother applying in the first place 

32 minutes ago, third lanark said:

That same poster ironically applied for a meet the manager night ticket then started moaning as soon as he got one. Very strange why bother applying in the first place 

To find out first hand if you complete disdain for the ego maniac is justified? 

I don’t really care if Caldwell is a bit of a w****r as long as he’s a good manager and brings the team on within budget and gives young players a chance. All the evidence so far suggests, to me, that he might do this - certainly nothing yet disproves it - so I’m happy enough, albeit he’s certainly burned through any potential goodwill pretty quickly so I’d expect fans to turn on him quickly if results aren’t great.