The Partick Thistle thread

2 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

This morning convinced my pal to fly up from Coventry for his first game of the season, a drunken away day to Arbroath. Booked his flights then this news comes hours later. Seething is an understatement.

I had two caravans booked.   Nine of us were going to make a weekend of it.    Couldn't book Corporate (best I've ever done) but there's a McDonald's next to the Caravan Park

2 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

This morning convinced my pal to fly up from Coventry for his first game of the season, a drunken away day to Arbroath. Booked his flights then this news comes hours later. Seething is an understatement.

I had two caravans booked.   Nine of us were going to make a weekend of it.    Couldn't book Corporate (best I've ever done) but there's a McDonald's next to the Caravan Park

18 minutes ago, professor challenger said:

^^^ closet Clyde fan 😇👀👀👀👀

On 03/07/2019 at 10:31, Armand 2 said:

Anyway, when you consider we got £150k for Harkins in his prime and the Lindsay debacle, £350k for Fitzpatrick is a lottery win. Hope the money goes back into the academy and secures some peoples' jobs rather than be spent on another Old Firm pensioner.

£350k towards the failed training ground project #WHITEELEPHANT #FEENEESHED

22 minutes ago, colliedug said:

Fitzy good luck on your jaunt to Norwich, does anyone know the actual fee, because the usual from Thistle is "undisclosed fee"

It's been widely reported as £350000 + ads ons.

There's another interview with Brian Kerr up which only really confirms we played Motherwell this midweek, Falkirk tomorrow and then that's it til Airdrie. Everything else was the same leading questions even with a different interviewer. 

2 -2 in the kick about with the Bairns. Bannigan (pen) and Mansell putting us two up. Few development lads on in the second half. TOW hit the post twice, once with a header and the other with a back-heel 👀👀👀👀

Not sure if any trialists involved for us? 🤷🏾‍♂️