The Partick Thistle thread

Just now, jaggyness said:
2 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:
Signed an extension until 2020.

I think he means more as to why did he need an operation and his leg is in a protective boot

Ah OK - hadn't realised that was the case.

Thanks for the clarification.

42 minutes ago, jaggyness said:
44 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:
Signed an extension until 2020.

I think he means more as to why did he need an operation and his leg is in a protective boot

Used a really heavy pen to sign the contract then dropped it on his foot?

On 21/05/2019 at 19:11, oneteaminglasgow said:

I didn’t realise Jacqui Low had been a Tory candidate.

I’m fully on board with taking any opportunity to hound her out the club going forward.

Never knew that either, that makes her overqualified for the Accies board if she were to be hounded out by the fans. 

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

Was he the big diddy that collided with Edjenguele when Falkirk gave up that nonsense goal to Morton?

That's the one. Looked excellent for us in his first couple of games, and there's some potential there, but had a shocker at Cappielow in early March and from then on became more and more of a bombscare with each passing week. Very raw.

There’s definitely potential there. He’s quick, strong and is very comfortable on the ball. His lack of experience shows in games though. He looked lost at times and made a few glaring errors which cost us. Worth a punt imo.

Think his confidence  got worse  the more the season went on, hardly surprising given the team was utterly woeful. He really should have been benched. But we weren't blessed with options. Started off well and he definitely has potential. Good luck to him. 

Ade Azeez came on for Newport in extra time in the play-offs. He has dreads now but his uncanny ability to be in the wrong place every time, coupled with his complete lack of footballing ability, made him instantly recognisable.

1 hour ago, Paul Cicero said:

Screenshot_20190526-191451_WhatsApp.jpg

That you in the picture??  Most other supporters would be out getting bladdered if their team had escaped relegation by a baw hair, but no, you come on here. You really are a creepy individual as your picture proves!!

Edited by Sting777

1 hour ago, Sting777 said:

That you in the picture??  Most other supporters would be out getting bladdered if their team had escaped relegation by a baw hair, but no, you come on here. You really are a creepy individual as your picture proves!!

f**k celebrating staying up not my style i have standards sir.

Edited by Paul Cicero

31 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

f**k celebrating staying up not my style i have standards sir.

And yet there you are...on the pitch...celebrating.

Enjoy your night. But kindly f**k off from posting on here ya walloper.

Edited by Jacky1990