The Partick Thistle thread

It’s going to be filmed and put free to view on the website. Just so if any clubs’ reps couldn’t get a ticket, they can watch how we’re going to play next season for free.

I got a ticket, but if I can watch it without having to be in a room with that fud Caldwell, I might just patch it.

10 hours ago, GrahamJags said:

I got a ticket, but if I can watch it without having to be in a room with that fud Caldwell, I might just patch it.

That, or you can quit being an ungrateful c*nt and go along.

39 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Christie Elliot signs for Carlisle.. any good ?

Not the most technically gifted player, but will run all day and try really hard. Can also cover pretty much any position on the pitch.

If Gary Miller was a success at Carlisle, he should be fine, as I don’t think there’s a great deal of difference in their abilities.

Good move for Christie. Will be making decent money and gets to move closer to home.

https://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/news/2019/may/contract-right-back-set-to-join-the-blues/

Pressley seems enthusiastic citing his period as captain as a bonus...hmmm.

I think he's got the physical tools to do well down there. Also closer to home for the lad. So has to be seen as a good move for him.

Dools fucking loves the section b . . . . sounds like he could FEENEESH u guys if use ever play each other again

I’m an airdrie fan and you can get tae f**k yer patter is rotten and your account should be deleted from pie and bovril for that statement ya roaster

18 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Not the most technically gifted player, but will run all day and try really hard. Can also cover pretty much any position on the pitch.

If Gary Miller was a success at Carlisle, he should be fine, as I don’t think there’s a great deal of difference in their abilities.

Good move for Christie. Will be making decent money and gets to move closer to home.

Genuinely sorry to see Christie go. 

Have thought he was under rated and although I agree his crossing of the ball could at times had been better it shouldn't be forgotten that for a few seasons he, with Callun Booth, made up one of the best attacking wingback partnerships in the SPL. 

He always played for the Jersey unlike some of his team mates who just seemed to disappear the minute a game turned against us. 

Wishing him all the best for his future career. Welcome back to Firhill anytime.