The Partick Thistle thread

8 hours ago, Rednyella said:

Ffs. I’m sorry but this shite is out of line. I understand the anti-Caldwell position. I’m not a huge fan of the guy either. I’m not even that pro Lowe and Gerry as Chief Exec as he’s so far not shown me much he’s going to be an equivalent or improvement on Ian Maxwell but the abuse towards people who love the club just as much as we do is a little much. I’d like to see you c*nts do the jobs they do and succeed. I believe some on the Twitter-sphere actually want us to lose on Saturday v Falkirk. It’s truly astounding the state of some of our support. Gerry is a club legend. Just as Archie is and the rhetoric needs to stop as he and all those at the club are trying so hard to turn this ship. You don’t believe that. You’re crazy.

F*cking pure cowardice to do shite like this online hiding behind your sh*tey made up names pretending to know what the f*ck you’re talking about. Have some respect. If you knew anything about Lowe you wouldn’t post this bile on here, joke or not. The woman gives an incredible amount of time to the club with little to nothing in return except a passion as a supporter who’s willing to lead during a difficult period. Yes, we’ve been dreadful for 18 months, of which only 6 months of it she’s been Chairman, but it doesn’t mean they don’t know what they’re doing. When you get in a rut like this it takes perseverance and a lot of work to get out of it. I own my own business and I can tell you it’s a f*ucking grind. Sleepless nights, 16-20 hour days most nights, even weekends. It’s stressful as your responsible for people’s livelihoods. You don’t take that lightly so lighten up on abuse. It’s irresponsible. This isn’t just a game. It’s a business. Mistakes get made, that’s how you learn and I’m incredibly concerned about our position as I’ve expressed in my last posts but I don’t resort to childish and pathetic abusive caricatures.

The last 6 months online I’ve been really disappointed by our fans. Some on here, and I’ve remained relatively quiet, but mainly the trash on Twitter and Facebook. Don’t even get me started on WAT. I haven’t been on there for months. It’s a joke. The Twitter meltdowns are like a bunch of teenage girls falling out at a sleepover. The crazy chat with little to no evidence. No perspective. No reality and jumping to conclusions is comical. Social media is the perfect place for fans to just talk utter p*ish with no consequences to their lazy chat. Criticism is fine but we’re past that now.

If we want to turn the tide and assist the club to change course and correct our path, we have to get past this pathetic bullsh*t. Going after Miles Storey for example after he has actually been working his socks off for the club is another disgrace. His performance v United was excellent, especially in the first half. He also has played better in the holiday and new year period but fans barrage him. I give credit to him and the manager for having the character to continue to do so and with low confidence. Fans should be ashamed at the way they’ve treated him. I’m fine with being critical but it’s way past that if you read the crap on Facebook and Twitter. Regards Erskine. He’s one of my favorite players of the last 10 years as I’m sure he is too many but the outrage without the full picture is ridiculous. At this time we as fans are finding more conflict and jumping to conclusions. Making the situation worse. Lowe probably has nothing to do with it. So the above is shameful.

We’ve got to stop pointing fingers and being abusive and start being proud of this club, our history and those trying hard to change the tide, starting with this weekend against Falkirk. Getting behind the team in the stands, and when the club asks for us to spend some money on half season books or in the club store, or attending a dinner at cottiers to show support for the players we do it. The players need to see it, as that’s what proud supporters do even in the hard times. The players I’m sure would respond to it positively.

If this club was in League 2 I’d happily try my hardest to give what I can in time and money. Yes we’re a club that wants to be in the Premiership or competing at the top end of this league but that doesn’t always happen. It’s time to stop the negativity. It’s getting boring and I for one am exhausted with the constant finger pointing.

I’m a Thistle fan. I’m not always happy. Some times I’m high and sometimes I’m low but I’m always there. Im always ready to back them and the administration. It’s time we all did that and let our board make the tough decisions. They mean well and want to stop this slide. They will. But we back who’s in the dugout and who’s on the field. We have too or it’s not going to improve.

#wearethistle #monthejags

^^^ word salad

online hiding behind your sh*tey made up names

< That's my real name, Mr Rednyyella.

Keyboard warrior calling the kettle a load of cowardly c*nts.

The woman gives an incredible amount of time to the club with little to nothing in return except a passion as a supporter 

And a salary. 

Ffs. I’m sorry but this shite is out of line. I understand the anti-Caldwell position. I’m not a huge fan of the guy either. I’m not even that pro Lowe and Gerry as Chief Exec as he’s so far not shown me much he’s going to be an equivalent or improvement on Ian Maxwell but the abuse towards people who love the club just as much as we do is a little much. I’d like to see you c*nts do the jobs they do and succeed. I believe some on the Twitter-sphere actually want us to lose on Saturday v Falkirk. It’s truly astounding the state of some of our support. Gerry is a club legend. Just as Archie is and the rhetoric needs to stop as he and all those at the club are trying so hard to turn this ship. You don’t believe that. You’re crazy.

F*cking pure cowardice to do shite like this online hiding behind your sh*tey made up names pretending to know what the f*ck you’re talking about. Have some respect. If you knew anything about Lowe you wouldn’t post this bile on here, joke or not. The woman gives an incredible amount of time to the club with little to nothing in return except a passion as a supporter who’s willing to lead during a difficult period. Yes, we’ve been dreadful for 18 months, of which only 6 months of it she’s been Chairman, but it doesn’t mean they don’t know what they’re doing. When you get in a rut like this it takes perseverance and a lot of work to get out of it. I own my own business and I can tell you it’s a f*ucking grind. Sleepless nights, 16-20 hour days most nights, even weekends. It’s stressful as your responsible for people’s livelihoods. You don’t take that lightly so lighten up on abuse. It’s irresponsible. This isn’t just a game. It’s a business. Mistakes get made, that’s how you learn and I’m incredibly concerned about our position as I’ve expressed in my last posts but I don’t resort to childish and pathetic abusive caricatures.

The last 6 months online I’ve been really disappointed by our fans. Some on here, and I’ve remained relatively quiet, but mainly the trash on Twitter and Facebook. Don’t even get me started on WAT. I haven’t been on there for months. It’s a joke. The Twitter meltdowns are like a bunch of teenage girls falling out at a sleepover. The crazy chat with little to no evidence. No perspective. No reality and jumping to conclusions is comical. Social media is the perfect place for fans to just talk utter p*ish with no consequences to their lazy chat. Criticism is fine but we’re past that now.

If we want to turn the tide and assist the club to change course and correct our path, we have to get past this pathetic bullsh*t. Going after Miles Storey for example after he has actually been working his socks off for the club is another disgrace. His performance v United was excellent, especially in the first half. He also has played better in the holiday and new year period but fans barrage him. I give credit to him and the manager for having the character to continue to do so and with low confidence. Fans should be ashamed at the way they’ve treated him. I’m fine with being critical but it’s way past that if you read the crap on Facebook and Twitter. Regards Erskine. He’s one of my favorite players of the last 10 years as I’m sure he is too many but the outrage without the full picture is ridiculous. At this time we as fans are finding more conflict and jumping to conclusions. Making the situation worse. Lowe probably has nothing to do with it. So the above is shameful.

We’ve got to stop pointing fingers and being abusive and start being proud of this club, our history and those trying hard to change the tide, starting with this weekend against Falkirk. Getting behind the team in the stands, and when the club asks for us to spend some money on half season books or in the club store, or attending a dinner at cottiers to show support for the players we do it. The players need to see it, as that’s what proud supporters do even in the hard times. The players I’m sure would respond to it positively.

If this club was in League 2 I’d happily try my hardest to give what I can in time and money. Yes we’re a club that wants to be in the Premiership or competing at the top end of this league but that doesn’t always happen. It’s time to stop the negativity. It’s getting boring and I for one am exhausted with the constant finger pointing.

I’m a Thistle fan. I’m not always happy. Some times I’m high and sometimes I’m low but I’m always there. Im always ready to back them and the administration. It’s time we all did that and let our board make the tough decisions. They mean well and want to stop this slide. They will. But we back who’s in the dugout and who’s on the field. We have too or it’s not going to improve.

#wearethistle #monthejags

Are you that weirdo ‘BM’ on Twitter who tweets gushingly at Low and the players, absolutely choking for attention ? Makes sense. Absolutely nonsensical post. 

Edited by VladimirMooc

5 minutes ago, VladimirMooc said:

Are you that weirdo ‘BM’ on Twitter who tweets gushingly at Low and the players, absolutely choking for attention ? Makes sense. Absolutely nonsensical post. 

And got "Storer 11" on the back of his top. Lol.

8 minutes ago, VladimirMooc said:

He’s a thirsty creep. He used to stalk Jack Storer and now he’s moved onto Low.

An absolute danger.

I’m neither the king of Spain or this BM fellow you talk of. But I will say maybe we do deserve to go down with supporters like many of you lot. Instead of substantive debate and discussion, you just bully and abuse posters who make valid points. You do it to any positive poster who makes points worth discussing.

There are some good folk on here. I got a few likes for the post but It amazes me how many of you just don’t give a f*ck about the club. As if you did you wouldn’t act like this and dwell in the foolishness and anonymity of this forum, making clueless statements, speculating and creating conflict and negativity. I barely post anymore. I decided to this past week to make my points and hope some read and agreed but it’s clear many of you are viruses who have lonely existences.

A few of you need to read what I wrote, sit back and think about your attitude and words and how you support the club. That picture and abuse of the Chairman is unacceptable. You wouldn’t have done it if it was in public or people knew who you where....That’s cowardice! Pure and simple. I for one will be no longer posting on here any more. Not until things change. If we go down then it will be in part because a section of our ‘support’ and I use that term loosely, (as you aren’t supporters), will have assisted. This last 18 months you’ve contributed to the slide with your slander, abuse and cowardice on this forum and social media, which I know many of you also pour your bile out.

I’ll be concentrating on supporting the club the way we should. I’m critical when needed. More lately, but in a way that assists in civil discussion. You losers can stay on here pretending you’re the coolest Thistle support when the reality is you’re the bottom dwellers of the club who post in darkness and again, cowardice. We don’t need you. You’re no different with posts like that than the scum we share this city with. You think you’re better. But you’re worse as you should know better as Thistle ‘supporters’.

I bid you adieu. #monthejags

Greets about anonymous posting on a forum. Makes laughable attempt at attacking people anonymously on the same forum. :lol:

Not sure I'll sleep at night knowing it was my fault we are getting relegated 2 seasons in a row. It's definitely down to some mean things said on the internet and not the complete lack of competence of the Thistle board and management team over the past 18 months. 

8 minutes ago, Rednyella said:

I’m neither the king of Spain or this BM fellow you talk of. But I will say maybe we do deserve to go down with supporters like many of you lot. Instead of substantive debate and discussion, you just bully and abuse posters who make valid points. You do it to any positive poster who makes points worth discussing.

There are some good folk on here. I got a few likes for the post but It amazes me how many of you just don’t give a f*ck about the club. As if you did you wouldn’t act like this and dwell in the foolishness and anonymity of this forum, making clueless statements, speculating and creating conflict and negativity. I barely post anymore. I decided to this past week to make my points and hope some read and agreed but it’s clear many of you are viruses who have lonely existences.

A few of you need to read what I wrote, sit back and think about your attitude and words and how you support the club. That picture and abuse of the Chairman is unacceptable. You wouldn’t have done it if it was in public or people knew who you where....That’s cowardice! Pure and simple. I for one will be no longer posting on here any more. Not until things change. If we go down then it will be in part because a section of our ‘support’ and I use that term loosely, (as you aren’t supporters), will have assisted. This last 18 months you’ve contributed to the slide with your slander, abuse and cowardice on this forum and social media, which I know many of you also pour your bile out.

I’ll be concentrating on supporting the club the way we should. I’m critical when needed. More lately, but in a way that assists in civil discussion. You losers can stay on here pretending you’re the coolest Thistle support when the reality is you’re the bottom dwellers of the club who post in darkness and again, cowardice. We don’t need you. You’re no different with posts like that than the scum we share this city with. You think you’re better. But you’re worse as you should know better as Thistle ‘supporters’.

How can the fans contribute to a club being relegated through social media and football forums? Wow.

Didn't visit P&B over the festive period. Just had to catch up on this thread. In summary, not looking that good eh? 

I don't understand the heads gone over what is a mixture of frustration and banter. We're mere supporters, it's not like we can change much. Will I say this is the last time i'm buying a season ticket at most games, yes. Will I still buy a season ticket this year, yes. That's about all you can do. 

How long before someone cracks and says they wished Archie had never left? Or has this happened already and I missed it? 

Edited by thistledo

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

I hear Kingsley is getting binned and we're getting a Bantersaurus Rex mascot in...

He is awaiting release from his current club (contract dispute). Not played for 8 months but estimated to be fit in 6 weeks once his signature is secured.

1 hour ago, Rednyella said:

Good grief. 

2 hours ago, Rednyella said:

Ah, I think I see where you're going here - a kind of butterly effect theory where for every "Archibald/Caldwell out!" / "Jacqui and Gerry are incompetent clowns" post on an internet forum, Miles Storey sclaffs a cross, McGinty gives away a penalty, one of our many keepers flaps at a goalbound shot, and/or Christie Elliott makes a calamitous goal-costing error.  Who knows? Maybe you're onto something.

Edited by VictorOnopko