The Partick Thistle thread

16 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Falkirk fans in their thread seem to think he's off there. I thought he was a touch over rated with us and not sure he left on tremendous terms (albeit under different management) but would be solid enough CB/RB cover. 

If we're sticking with wing backs though... Not his best position :unsure2:

I think Heed would prefer to go to a back 4, but that's just imo.

2 minutes ago, Big Dan said:

I believe that they are a feeder team for Cumbernauld Colts who are the prime tenants at Broadwood now.

Good to read they're still around and not at all bothered about Thistle anymore...

Falkirk fans in their thread seem to think he's off there. I thought he was a touch over rated with us and not sure he left on tremendous terms (albeit under different management) but would be solid enough CB/RB cover. 
McKinnon tried to sign him in the summer but missed out. Not a huge leap to think he will try again for Falkirk.

29 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:
1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

McKinnon tried to sign him in the summer but missed out. Not a huge leap to think he will try again for Falkirk.

Couple of Carlisle fans on Twitter think he's dugmeat...then again they're from Carlisle...

22 minutes ago, Bell™ said:

been saying for months how much i'm looking forward to visiting Broadwood again after relegation. hope we don't bottle it and turn things round.

Even if we do end up getting relegated, we still won’t be playing Clyde any time soon.

26 minutes ago, Bell™ said:

been saying for months how much i'm looking forward to visiting Broadwood again after relegation. hope we don't bottle it and turn things round.

You better hope if we do go down and Clyde go up that Cumbernauld Colts girls u9s haven't booked Broadwood for that weekend or we might end up playing them down the local park instead.

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

You better hope if we do go down and Clyde go up that Cumbernauld Colts girls u9s haven't booked Broadwood for that weekend or we might end up playing them down the local park instead.

Or the Rugby, I think that Colts and the SRU contributed to the pitch.  I have a few friends that supported Clyde but they have now chucked it and watch Cumbernauld United who apparently are of a much higher standard.

Just now, shawfield shed boy said:

Seems its the other way around chump. Ivel lost count with the replies...

All i saw doing was posting facts...

Looks like a few are chewing a hook indeed..

Good luck at Shawfield tonight. 

Turns out they’ve won the Scottish Cup three times, however they have now been in the fourth tier of Scottish football since 2010. A wee shame that*.

Spoiler

Not a shame!

Laughing-Goose.gif.fb6a04e8d66a191ca67b78f34e0f7c8d.gif

Edited by jagfox99

Just caught up on Jagzone. Apparently we have a fully fit squad, just missing Banzo. 

On Harkins GC said he was a fantastic character. Seems that Brian Kerr recommended we move for him as he knew him from their Dundee days. Caldwell bookmarked that with ‘I hope there are many more’.

Gerry Britton working on 3 or 4 deals at the moment. 

Thats about it really...

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

Just caught up on Jagzone. Apparently we have a fully fit squad, just missing Banzo. 

On Harkins GC said he was a fantastic character. Seems that Brian Kerr recommended we move for him as he knew him from their Dundee days. Caldwell bookmarked that with ‘I hope there are many more’.

Gerry Britton working on 3 or 4 deals at the moment. 

Thats about it really...

How good has training been? 

Just now, Fuctifano said:

How good has training been? 

They were enjoying Christmas :lol:

Apparently there are attacking partnerships coming together though. We also played well in our last two home games...

Also Gary Miller just liked my Gary Miller tweet. He’s coming home :rolleyes: