The Partick Thistle thread

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

All I ever need to know about Derek Young is that he played for us for 1 season and was a complete disgrace.
I hate him.

3 hours ago, thistledo said:

Aye tbh I couldn't really give a f**k about Derek Young. Aberdeen thread for this.

^^^ ricist 

darrenyoung.jpg

1 hour ago, dafcburty said:

All I can do is apologise if my articles aren't of interest to you and you feel I'm clogging up this thread. I felt as an ex-player who told some great stories, especially about his return to Aberdeen from Partick Thistle, that it'd be of relevance to fans of your club and this was the easiest place to put it for anyone who was interested in listening to the interview I conducted. 

I appreciate that I commented on this thread 4 days in a row with my articles links and I understand the feedback given. I feel its harsh to say my stuff isn't very good - if it isn't to your taste then fair enough, you can't please them all, but I would like to think the articles I produce are interesting, relevant and accurate. 

I am a young guy trying to make my way as a Freelance Reporter, I ain't here to cause any annoyance or upset. If I have caused any of them, then I am sorry but I was only sharing my articled with fans of relevant club.  

Thanks for your feedback and comments. 

Kindest Regards, 

Jordan. 

I'm not particularly interested in Derek Young but I like the idea of Where Are They Now. I applaud your commitment to forging a career as a freelance journalist. Keep it up.

Frankly, anyone who get excited about the appearance of a new post in a thread only to be disappointed by its content needs to get out more.

Honesly Maryhilliswonderful is in no position to tell anyone in here to f**k off considering we all tolerate him and his pathetic ways.

I don't particularly like Young or have any interest in interviews with him yet still dafcburty has made a more positive contribution to the thread with links to his interviews than anything anyone who has criticised him has.

50 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Honesly Maryhilliswonderful is in no position to tell anyone in here to f**k off considering we all tolerate him and his pathetic ways.

I don't particularly like Young or have any interest in interviews with him yet still dafcburty has made a more positive contribution to the thread with links to his interviews than anything anyone who has criticised him has.

When did I say 'f**k off' to dafcburty? I'll allow you some thinking and reading time... 

Nope, nothing

1 hour ago, Arnold Layne said:

I'm not particularly interested in Derek Young but I like the idea of Where Are They Now. I applaud your commitment to forging a career as a freelance journalist. Keep it up.

Frankly, anyone who get excited about the appearance of a new post in a thread only to be disappointed by its content needs to get out more.

I don't get excited I just want to see what's been posted and I was just a bit miffed when it was nothing. 

Frankly, anyone who goes into a forum looking to slag 14 year olds needs to get out more.

16 hours ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Can you please create a thread for all of your articles as every time I see that someone's commented on this thread it's just one of your articles. It's good but it's just clogging up the thread, sorry if I'm coming across as a bit rude.

11 hours ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

When did I say 'f**k off' to dafcburty? I'll allow you some thinking and reading time... 

Nope, nothing

There you go. Asking him not to post/telling him to f**k off, same difference unless you are taking everything I say literally.

11 hours ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

I don't get excited I just want to see what's been posted and I was just a bit miffed when it was nothing. 

Frankly, anyone who goes into a forum looking to slag 14 year olds needs to get out more.

You don't get to play the 'stop slagging the 14 year old' card when trying to tell others what they can and can't post in the thread. You're either just like any other poster and can be called out on anything you post or you merit special treatment in which case maybe the internet isn't for you.

There's now a key on my phone that's programmed to send the message 'For f**k's sake, Thistle' on or after the 85th minute of every game when two or three points are pissed up a wall by 'the best squad we've had in years'*. 

* I wished they'd bloody well get on with it.

41 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Somehow keeping Firhill as part of it makes it sound worse. 

Burd is tidy right enough so I'm on board.

She' s been overdoing it on the Hubba Bubba transfers. Still, it was nice of Kris Boyd to turn up...