David Amoo

David Wilson

Sean Welsh

Ade Azeez

Jason Banton

Mark Ridgers

Out then In

Niall Keown (2 years)

Got to be the best window we've had in ages. Downside is most of the other clubs in the league particularly towards the bottom half would say they've improved as well.

2 hours ago, dafcburty said:

Where Are They Now?: Derek Young - Part 4 (Final Part)

https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/09/08/where-are-they-now-derek-young-part-four/

Can you please create a thread for all of your articles as every time I see that someone's commented on this thread it's just one of your articles. It's good but it's just clogging up the thread, sorry if I'm coming across as a bit rude.

Can you please create a thread for all of your posts as every time I see that someone's commented on this thread it's just one of your posts. They're not very good and theyre just clogging up the thread, sorry if I'm coming across as a bit rude.

FTFY [emoji211] [emoji191] [emoji211] [emoji191]

2 hours ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Can you please create a thread for all of your articles as every time I see that someone's commented on this thread it's just one of your articles. It's good but it's just clogging up the thread, sorry if I'm coming across as a bit rude.

38 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

FTFY emoji211.pngemoji191.pngemoji211.pngemoji191.png

29 minutes ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Do you think he'll keep posting on this thread or get his own thread

All I can do is apologise if my articles aren't of interest to you and you feel I'm clogging up this thread. I felt as an ex-player who told some great stories, especially about his return to Aberdeen from Partick Thistle, that it'd be of relevance to fans of your club and this was the easiest place to put it for anyone who was interested in listening to the interview I conducted. 

I appreciate that I commented on this thread 4 days in a row with my articles links and I understand the feedback given. I feel its harsh to say my stuff isn't very good - if it isn't to your taste then fair enough, you can't please them all, but I would like to think the articles I produce are interesting, relevant and accurate. 

I am a young guy trying to make my way as a Freelance Reporter, I ain't here to cause any annoyance or upset. If I have caused any of them, then I am sorry but I was only sharing my articled with fans of relevant club.  

Thanks for your feedback and comments. 

Kindest Regards, 

Jordan. 

15 minutes ago, dafcburty said:

All I can do is apologise if my articles aren't of interest to you and you feel I'm clogging up this thread. I felt as an ex-player who told some great stories, especially about his return to Aberdeen from Partick Thistle, that it'd be of relevance to fans of your club and this was the easiest place to put it for anyone who was interested in listening to the interview I conducted. 

I appreciate that I commented on this thread 4 days in a row with my articles links and I understand the feedback given. I feel its harsh to say my stuff isn't very good - if it isn't to your taste then fair enough, you can't please them all, but I would like to think the articles I produce are interesting, relevant and accurate. 

I am a young guy trying to make my way as a Freelance Reporter, I ain't here to cause any annoyance or upset. If I have caused any of them, then I am sorry but I was only sharing my articled with fans of relevant club.  

Thanks for your feedback and comments. 

Kindest Regards, 

Jordan. 

This is a very polite way of saying - " @jagfox99 - Get fucked"