7th nov 2015 Dundee 1 1 Partick Thistle
2nd January 2016 Celtic 1 0 Partick Thistle

23rd April 2016 Partick Thistle 1 2 Dundee

10th May 2016 Dundee United 3 3 Partick Thistle

27th August 2016 Partick Thistle 1 2 Hearts

24th September2016 Partick Thistle 1 1 Motherwell

22nd October2016 Partick Thistle 1 1 Ross County
15th October2016 Partick Thistle 2 2 Hamilton Academical

Just to emphasise a point, a copy and paste of our last 10 minute bottle jobs in the last 4 seasons to date.

Halcyon days.

11 minutes ago, Rednyella said:

What's also concerning is Accies beating Aberdeen last night. If we can't win our home games and teams like Accies are against so called top 4 clubs we are potentially in some bother.

We've got enough to be concerned with in our own results at this stage of the season.

We've got enough to be concerned with in our own results at this stage of the season.

That's my point. If we don't win our home games against teams like County and Accies but yet they are beating top 6 clubs at home we are in some trouble. I would hope most would see that as a concern!?

Just now, Rednyella said:

That's my point. If we don't win our home games against teams like County and Accies but yet they are beating top 6 clubs at home we are in some trouble. I would hope most would see that as a concern!?

The fact that we aren't beating them is a concern, what they do outwith that is basically irrelevant just now. Every club will pick up unexpected points throughout the season, what really matters is that we turn ourselves around and start winning games against our immediate competitors, starting tonight hopefully.

3 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

The fact that we aren't beating them is a concern, what they do outwith that is basically irrelevant just now. Every club will pick up unexpected points throughout the season, what really matters is that we turn ourselves around and start winning games against our immediate competitors, starting tonight hopefully.

Eh we don't really pick up unexpected points

6 minutes ago, Mulder & Ryan Scully said:

Eh we don't really pick up unexpected points

We took 9 points from St Johnstone last season, which I would certainly have said was unexpected. In season's before that we've picked up wins against Dundee United, Aberdeen, Caley, St Johnstone again - all of which went against the league table and form books. So yes, we do. We just haven't yet this season.

Last three seasons we had a striker that scored decent amount of goals and a good back four. We picked up unexpected points in the past but it doesn't mean we will this season. Tonight against Dundee would not be unexpected as they are bottom of the league. It's very relevant at any point in the season when clubs around us pick up unexpected wins when we aren't. Makes it harder for us over course of the season. If we don't win tonight confidence will drop and remember we've got several key injuries which also play a role. Erskine is key to our play and with him out it only makes it more difficult. Anyone now how long he is out for? Back for weekend hopefully? Bannigan being out has also hurt us this season. His industry is very much missed. Plus Dumbayh back sooner rather than later please as Gordon has been bang average.

#top6

[emoji23] Let's not get carried away
Good result tonight and looks like Barton is another good acquisition by Archie. Still irritated Killie got 3 unexpected points tonight as they are a sh*ty bunch of players with exception of the French boy who scores from wherever he likes [emoji6] and Boyd seems
also be contributing.

Still onwards and upwards hopefully and let's
hope Scully and Osman are ok. Scully for all his doubters looks like he is going to be a quality GK. He's been great the last few games. Hope he or Cerny get back soon.

I still believe we badly miss Bannigan and Dumbayh. If we can get a wee run and pick up some points with those two returning after new year, plus a fully fit hernia free Lawless, and Squiddy back to his injury free best we may well salvage this season. We are horrendous starters of the season and I'm sure Archie doesn't know why either. We looked like we were flying on the back of that League cup start and ICT win.

Dundee look rank, County don't look much better and I think Motherwell look short also although they have some good experience in their squad. I really don't like their gaffer. I don't see how if he's Scotland assistant how he can also give his all to Motherwell. But I'm not complaining about that arrangement [emoji6][emoji57]

And what happened to Gary Fraser? I thought he was fit again?

Was up at the game with my step da last night, good result but Dundee were very poor, thought the striker was excellent and Barton strolled about with a cigar in his mouth the full game but my MOTM was Devine, chased everything for the full 90 mins. Very good 3 points for you lot.

39 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

3 players stood out for me. Sadly i do not know any of there names. The centre half with the long hair, the centre midfielder with long hair ( maybe they both share the same shampoo) and Azziz? The lad who was upfront looked very comfortable. Either he is to good for this league or we made him look good.

If Azeez could take all his chances he'd be third top scorer in the league :lol:

4 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

3 players stood out for me. Sadly i do not know any of there names. The centre half with the long hair, the centre midfielder with long hair ( maybe they both share the same shampoo) and Azziz? The lad who was upfront looked very comfortable. Either he is to good for this league or we made him look good.

Adam Barton, Ryan Edwards, Ade Azeez.

The two games I've seen Barton in he's just strolled about the pitch, looks very classy on the ball, but good in the air as well. I think the ball-playing CB in a back 3 is a perfect role for him.