The Partick Thistle thread

Canadian international Gasparatto is looking for a club after leaving Rangers.

He got good reviews playing alongside Lindsay at Airdrie.

He was someone that crossed my mind, but only if we were looking for 2 CBs (which we are now) rather than 1. Seemed to do OK at Morton but him and Lindsay might be a wee bit short on experience.

We could guarantee someone like Greer 1st team football but i doubt we could afford it?

I was thinking similar. Does he even want to come back to Scotland and maybe get into coaching? In general a lot of players when they reach that 33/34 age level can go south quite quickly. In Greer's case he was never the quickest anyway, tbf.

I'd quite like a big eastern european unit in the Fojut mold to let the opposition centre forward they're in a game.

Surely Miller must be taking a step down the divisions to play week in-week out because I can't imagine he'd be a first choice pick for anyone in the top league, unless he's going down south. Bit gutted about Frans, but not really surprised. Not as bothered as I thought I would be about Gallacher.

Be interesting to see whether we put Wilson on loan for 6 months to see how he develops with regular first team football, or whether we're keeping him to challenge for a place in the squad, which I don't think would benefit him an awful lot.

My big fear is that Dubaya and Cerny when they do get injured seem to take an inordinately long time to recover. We now have no cover for Dumbaya and Scully isn't good enough.

If we had anything to play for for the last few games of the season, Dumbly would've played. Cerny may have been in the same boat also.

That doesn't make much sense given that each league place was worth tens of thousands of pounds

That's f**k all compared the millions from the Weir's.