The Partick Thistle thread

Sleepwalking into the play offs.

It felt like that yesterday. I think most folk in the stands and on the pitch thought we just had to turn up. We were pedestrian all over the park, as we have been for about a month now. We need another performance at Rugby Park like the one we had the first season we came up. I'd like to see some blood, sweat and snotters; players getting booked for getting stuck in, not for mistiming tackles. C'mon tae f**k.

We need another performance at Rugby Park like the one we had the first season we came up. I'd like to see some blood, sweat and snotters; players getting booked for getting stuck in, not for mistiming tackles. C'mon tae f**k.

That side had a team spirit and togetherness that's sadly lacking in today's team. Where's the passion?

Put that on the Partick Thistle Supporters Facebook page. It should ensure a nuclear meltdown.

I think their still fighting over cans of dog food in a Mad Max 2 styleé following yesterday's debacle. This straw could break the camel's back :lol: