The Partick Thistle thread

Stevenson is far more likely to weaken than strengthen Killie I'd say, and given his alleged wages, we could possibly get two solid players in on the wages left behind by his departure.

He's not a bad player and did a good job for us after a slow start last season. Think loaning him out is the right choice (we're doing fine without him and his wages could be used elsewhere) but to a league rival is not ideal.

Strange move if he is going to Killie as, well, he hates them but also because he isn't great on artificial turf. He is however an ex-jambo as well as a Thistle player so that's 2 birds with one stone for Gary Locke and his recruitment policy :lol:

Stevenson has an Ayr United tattoo.

I'm fine with him leaving, even if it is to Killie. As mentioned he's apparently one of the higher earners (if not the highest), so if him leaving means we can get someone in who might actually contribute this year, then great.

I think the overriding emotion felt towards Stevenson from most Thistle fans is one of disappointment. His arrival was lauded unanimously as a big coup but barring a two month spell last season, he's not delivered in the way we all hoped.

I'd be very surprised to see him at Killie; but then again, I never expected to see Higginbotham pitch up there in the summer. I think both Stevenson and Higginbotham linked up well at times last year but I wouldn't be pinning my hopes on him being the catalyst to revive their season.

On one side it proclaims "We Are Thistle", the reverse of his scarf has the bemusing "You don't know who you are" in bold red and yellow. Rubin apparently came across an online audio archive of Thistle fans chanting this. The existential confusion of it appealed to him.

:huh:

ETA: http://glasgowpunter.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/partick-thistle-putting-art-into.html?m=1

Edited by jagfox99

On one side it proclaims "We Are Thistle", the reverse of his scarf has the bemusing "You don't know who you are" in bold red and yellow. Rubin apparently came across an online audio archive of Thistle fans chanting this. The existential confusion of it appealed to him.

:huh:

Hrhm.

Only chant along those lines I can think of is "you don't know what you're doing" to a ref, which has presumably been misheard.

Hrhm.

Only chant along those lines I can think of is "you don't know what you're doing" to a ref, which has presumably been misheard.

That's the fucking worst chant in the world. I've heard it at most of our games this season. I even heard it in the background on Open All Mics on Saturday.

Please stop it, now.

Good feeling at Firhill? Erm, I'll leave that to some other mob. Glad to hear that Archie's decided to lance the boil that is Stevenson. He's been pretty ruthless in maintaining a harmonious dressing room.

Hrhm.

You don't know who you are was sung against Livingston after usual meadowbank w**k w**k w**k tune

Edited by username