• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

And you look like a spotty virgin whats your point caller?

Shut it beast.

Shut it beast.

Feed the beast and he will troll.

No idea why people are still engaging with this clown.

Do we know what type of injury Cardle picked up and will he be back soon?

Hamstring and will start full training after the Alloa match.

I saw he was there yesterday with O’Ware and Ally Roy (is he injured?) but no sign of Shea Gordon. Was he there and I just didn’t see him?

I saw he was there yesterday with O’Ware and Ally Roy (is he injured?) but no sign of Shea Gordon. Was he there and I just didn’t see him?
Saw him leaving with Banzo and McCarthy at the end, worth mentioning he didn't have the knee brace on. When is he meant to be back again?

Glad to hear it. I think he’s started light training and will need a few reserve run outs but can imagine he could be useful from the bench from sometime in March.

21 hours ago, KelvindaleJag said:

Wasn't there a rule about 6 weeks per injury per player? Apart from misdiagnoses, injuries after returning, etc. obviously. :whistle

Depends whether we're still actively pushing players down flights of stairs randomly to keep them on their toes.

Good news about Cardle - definitely looked like he was done when he pulled up, but hopefully back soon.  We look infinitely more dangerous when he's running at players, rather than Storey just...running.

On 10/02/2019 at 11:06, Slacker said:

Has Ally Roy played much for you guys yet?  Interested to see how he gets on.

15 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Started against Stranraer in the Cup and was anonymous. Came on as a sub against Queens and did get the ball in the net, but it was disallowed for offside. It was also a complete fluke as a Queens defender cleared the ball straight into him.

Both Ally Roy and Lewis Mansell look nowhere near the standard.

Edited by Nightmare

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Started against Stranraer in the Cup and was anonymous. Came on as a sub against Queens and did get the ball in the net, but it was disallowed for offside. It was also a complete fluke as a Queens defender cleared the ball straight into him.

Cheers, doesn't sound like he's changed too much.  I thought at best he'd be a decent impact sub for you guys but just wasn't sure if he'd developed much in the last year or two.

39 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

He runs about.  That's about as much as I could say for him that Nightmare didn't.

24 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

From the JHS, it looked like a cracking finish that I think should have stood, but yeah on the replay it would be giving him more credit than he deserved to suggest he had a lot to do with it.  I don't remember Mansell even playing...has he been involved in the first team or just in the reserve league?

1 hour ago, forameus said:

From the JHS, it looked like a cracking finish that I think should have stood, but yeah on the replay it would be giving him more credit than he deserved to suggest he had a lot to do with it.  I don't remember Mansell even playing...has he been involved in the first team or just in the reserve league?

Aye, it was a complete accident of a finish which you could clearly see from the North Stand. Couldn’t believe everyone on Twitter telling him it was a great strike and stuff like that.

Mansell played on Saturday. Looked a bit lost.

7 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Aye, it was a complete accident of a finish which you could clearly see from the North Stand. Couldn’t believe everyone on Twitter telling him it was a great strike and stuff like that.

Mansell played on Saturday. Looked a bit lost.

Fair enough, hadn't noticed that.  Didn't imagine he'd really offer too much given we signed a forward.

Could've been worse certainly.  At least it's at home, and if we keep on the sort of gradual upward trajectory we're on, we stand at least some chance.  Hearts heavy favourites though.

I hear that Caldwell has been talking to Scott McDonald hoping to get a deal tied up in next day or two.
itk
If it keeps the boring wee tit off of the telly I'm all for it.