• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

From Euan Robertson (reporter) on Twitter today.

Very positive press conference from Gary Caldwell

On Erskine: ‘We had an offer from another club, Chris hasn’t been involved as much as he’d like and I understand his frustrations

He’s still very much part of our plans, he’s a fans favourite, trained well and in squad for Sat.’

On Erskine: ‘We had an offer from another club, Chris hasn’t been involved as much as he’d like and I understand his frustrations

He’s still very much part of our plans, he’s a fans favourite, trained well and in squad for Sat.’

Likely to stay put then ?

17 minutes ago, Vinnyjag said:

frustrated ryan gosling GIF

Check out @ScotlandSky’s Tweet:

Check out @BBCSportScot’s Tweet:

47 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Check out @ScotlandSky’s Tweet:

Five new signings, I thought he was supposed to be making another signing this week 

11 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Five new signings, I thought he was supposed to be making another signing this week 

When did he say that? Be very specific!

17 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

When did he say that? Be very specific!

I thought it was the after match interview last Saturday 

1 hour ago, third lanark said:

People need to calm down. Deals can be held up because other teams are involved in deals/waiting to hear on players. It's like being in a chain when selling a house. I'm confident we'll see some more fresh faces soon.

On 1/9/2019 at 11:19, Hammer Jag said:

He’s a thirsty creep. He used to stalk Jack Storer and now he’s moved onto Low.

An absolute danger.

Sorry Hammer Jag but you are just plain wrong.

So I’m gonna assume none of you were overly impressed with Jeffries ? Given a run of games could he hack it in the championship or is he a league 1/2 player?

33 minutes ago, moncaidh ruadh said:

Sorry Hammer Jag but you are just plain wrong.

You back already Rednyella?

3 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

So I’m gonna assume none of you were overly impressed with Jeffries ? Given a run of games could he hack it in the championship or is he a league 1/2 player?

I quite liked the look of him. Obviously still learning but by no means our worst centre back  

"I believe we will be fine"  - Gary Caldwell

"I believe in Father Christmas"  - Greg Lake

Don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling Gary!  You'll need it while we're sinking.

I thought he was poor tbh and nowhere near good enough. He may be Championship quality in the future but not at the moment IMO.

55 minutes ago, Reid said:

I thought he was poor tbh and nowhere near good enough. He may be Championship quality in the future but not at the moment IMO.

Agreed. On the two or three appearances he's had, he's been pretty atrocious and is miles off the standard of the league. To be fair, he's been in a back three with Tam Scobbie and Sean McGinty so it must be difficult with mistakes all over the place, but if anything he's looked worse than both of them.