The Partick Thistle thread

6 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

There are a few folk in there (not the actual squaddies obvs) I don't recognise, the 2 women for example. The on loan Dundee guy might be one of the unknowns and Lennox as well. 

BRB, laughing uncontrollably at this 

Screenshot_2018-11-26-12-56-50-704.jpeg

Storey and Spittal?

Sorry, I was laughing at those two, the Storey and Spittal one in particular. The women, the guy partially obscured by Doolan, and the guy in between Banzo and Kerr are the ones I don't know. 

Pretty sure the guy behind Doolan is the kitman. Jefferies inbetween Bannigan and Kerr.

Is that 'Most Tinpot Thing' thread still on the go?

Reminds me of the Dream Team episode where Don Barker took Harchester United to an army boot camp for pre season. That was before he bullied a player to suicide, killed his star player and bombed the team bus after getting sacked...

17 hours ago, Firhill_Basin said:

According to Cammy Bell in the sun Caldwell lives down in Manchester and is commuting from there?

Just screams a lack of commitment. Wouldn't get away with that at the Old Firm, it's only pishy wee Thistle.

We should implement a 25 mile rule.  

I get we probably need to do one because McCrea sponsor it but it doesn't make it any less awful that we've now had 2 player of the month awards forOctober and Novemberwhen we've picked up 1 point over those 2 months.

Anyone bothering with the Meet The Manager night next Tuesday? 6pm in the Alan Rough Lounge. I might head along after work, make a mental note on everything that is said and then use it to moan like f**k when results don't change immediately. 

2 hours ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

I see Nisbet has 18 goals already this season and has just signed a new contract with Raith. Could have been handy to have kept him until next season.

We kept him about 5 years too long in the first place. Us giving him so much game time at a level he never deserved to be at probably set him up really well for League One.

Edited by Nightmare