• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

We look like we're going to be the England of the first division, a group of mediocre players but pretty effective at set pieces. 

2 hours ago, Virtual Insanity said:

We look like we're going to be the England of the first division, a group of mediocre players but pretty effective at set pieces. 

Playoff semi heartbreak?

Quite embarrassing that we can’t afford anymore players just because we have 3 getting overpaid.

Seems like the “competitive budget” chat was stretching the truth a bit.

2 hours ago, ESptfc said:

Quite embarrassing that we can’t afford anymore players just because we have 3 getting overpaid.

How do you know we can't afford any more players? What's to say we're not going to be announcing someone else tomorrow? The three big budgets do hamstring us a little bit but the manager can bring players in as exampled by the seven that have come in already.

10 minutes ago, cilitbang said:

Concerned our main GK is made of glass and the other is shit tbh

How is Cammy Bell made of glass? Purely basing that on the fact he didn't play the last two friendlies?

Time to move on the three players who are not budgeted for.

If they want to stay offer them a contract where we reduce wage but any difference in their earnings is offset by a commensurate promotion  bonus.

Edited by jagfox99

46 minutes ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

How is Cammy Bell made of glass? Purely basing that on the fact he didn't play the last two friendlies?

Yes. I’m basing my entire opinion on Bell missing a friendly...:1eye

C’mon Niall and Adam, I reckon you’ve got a chance here...

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Time to move on the three players who are not budgeted for.

If they want to stay offer them a contract where we reduce wage but any difference in their earnings is offset by a commensurate promotion  bonus.

and what happens when they inevitably knock that back? I don't think any player in their right mind would take a wage cut on the promise they'll get it back if the club get promoted.

Just now, Pie Of The Month said:

and what happens when they inevitably knock that back? I don't think any player in their right mind would take a wage cut on the promise they'll get it back if the club get promoted.

Get them in the fucking sea!

2 hours ago, cilitbang said:

Yes. I’m basing my entire opinion on Bell missing a friendly...:1eye

Just curious to know why you class him as made of glass then given he's only been with us less than a month :huh:

ETA: I'm not having a go at you, just trying to understand your reasoning!

Edited by South Lanarkshire Jag

2 hours ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

Just curious to know why you class him as made of glass then given he's only been with us less than a month :huh:

ETA: I'm not having a go at you, just trying to understand your reasoning!

He's too auld.
He was the same age as David Attenborough when he was 90.

6 hours ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

How do you know we can't afford any more players? What's to say we're not going to be announcing someone else tomorrow? The three big budgets do hamstring us a little bit but the manager can bring players in as exampled by the seven that have come in already.

It’s all I’ve been hearing recently that no more are forthcoming until we sell one of ‘the three’.

imgur_reaction.gif.3b57d9024bd3ec6103886040d94837c0.gif

We're walking the league.  Enjoy us while you can.
That's better.

15 hours ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

What's to say we're not going to be announcing someone else tomorrow?

oh-you.gif

Will the main training pitch have any sort of stand / terrace / facilities? That’s just down from Rob Roy’s old ground and they’re still homeless, and a tie up could be useful both in terms of revenue and for giving some of our younger players some first team experience.

ETA: great location by the way - good to see it coming along, exciting times!