• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Good thing Thistle's sponsors are looking after the health of Thistle players lol, used to be Conor Sammon and a Pizza and now James Penrice gets a bottle of whisky!
image.png.2e5e714a23fad4aa95849a43b1e1f5b1.png

Penrice doesn’t look old enough to drink it. Either that, or he’s just about to trade it for a bottle of Bucky.

10 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Penrice doesn’t look old enough to drink it. Either that, or he’s just about to trade it for a bottle of Bucky.

Hey you! Our lads are more refined than a bottle of Bucky. We are West End Luvvies don't you know, not the other 2 scumbags in Glasgow.

6 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Hey you! Our lads are more refined than a bottle of Bucky. We are West End Luvvies don't you know, not the other 2 scumbags in Glasgow.

Good point, Lambrusco at least.

Hi lads, 

My mate and I have started up a podcast discussing everything Livi...

I know what you’re all thinking, so what :lol: but..

We spoke to Stevie Lawless in our latest edition, he’s truly still gutted about how his time came to an end at Thistle, he chats about that play off defeat, his time at Thistle overall and gives his thoughts on 3G pitches too. 

I’ll post the link below for iTunes but you can find us on Spotify, as well as many other podcast sights by simply searching TalkLivi. 

Let me know what you think, cheers and good luck for the rest of the season. 

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/talk-livi/id1454431947?mt=2#episodeGuid=4d1cb3b0049649ea978e08205153374b

Just now, andylivi1 said:

Hi lads, 

My mate and I have started up a podcast discussing everything Livi...

I know what you’re all thinking, so what :lol: but..

We spoke to Stevie Lawless in our latest edition, he’s truly still gutted about how his time came to an end at Thistle, he chats about that play off defeat, his time at Thistle overall and gives his thoughts on 3G pitches too. 

I’ll post the link below for iTunes but you can find us on Spotify, as well as many other podcast sights by simply searching TalkLivi. 

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/talk-livi/id1454431947?mt=2#episodeGuid=4d1cb3b0049649ea978e08205153374b

Who cares. Lawless isn't a Thistle player anymore. 

6 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Who cares. Lawless isn't a Thistle player anymore. 

Fair enough, thought some thistle fans might’ve been interested in what he had to say, speaks well about his time with yourselves. 

Just now, andylivi1 said:

Fair enough, thought some thistle fans might’ve been interested in what he had to say, speaks well about his time with yourselves. 

I've no doubt Thistle fans will be interested.

Maybe if Lawless tried a bit harder we wouldn't be where we are.

f**k the wee *** b*****d.

one of the few players to come out with credit in the playoff loss at Firhill, and scored probably the best goal of our spell in the top flight against Aberdeen. Mainstay of the promotion season too.

Deserves criticism for the stupidity with the gambling fiasco and iirc he was very staunch on twitter (presumably still is, I don't use it but saw it mentioned a few times on here), but he doesn't inspire loathing for me in the way, say, Ryan Edwards does.

edit: or Paul Paton, arsehole that he is. Scott Fox is a dick too.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Not sure what is going on but Coulibaly is appearing for the reserves against Sevco this afternoon at Lesser Hampden. The mystery deepens!!

Just the 3-0 down so far, will we keep it to single figures? 

Full time. Beat 5-2. Couly scored both goals!! 

Edited by Sting777

22 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Only listened to the Lawless interview, was a decent interview. Was very echoey though so I would work on that. 

Always liked Lawless, wish we still had him. 

59 minutes ago, cilitbang said:

Only listened to the Lawless interview, was a decent interview. Was very echoey though so I would work on that. 

Always liked Lawless, wish we still had him. 

Yeh it was a back up copy of the interview, our Audio is usually better than that but for some reason our mic had a bit of a moment and stopped working, luckily we had the dictaphone going as well so that gave us the back up. 

Thanks for giving it a listen and for the feedback, much appreciated. 

Check out @royoftherovers’s Tweet:

Poor game today and still a better team than Falkirk. Sure  we will be ok this season this team has a bit of fight in it not like last year

Poor game today and still a better team than Falkirk. Sure  we will be ok this season this team has a bit of fight in it not like last year

Probably our poorest performance since the New Year and you couldn’t beat us.
Two mediocre to poor sides who probably will survive but only because Alloa and QoS are a wee bit worse.

Probably our poorest performance since the New Year and you couldn’t beat us.
Two mediocre to poor sides who probably will survive but only because Alloa and QoS are a wee bit worse.

To be fair I think every team in the division is mediocre to poor excluding County(maybe)

Does anyone know who wrote or sung the Partick Thistle F.C. Anthem below?  Im trying to find out this for a scottish football show, as we have a band who wants to cover it but need to get permission from the songwriter of it to do so and can't find out who wrote it.

It's a great song and we would very much like to include it on the show.  Any help or tips greatly appreciated guys.