The Partick Thistle thread

With us having 3 strikers now it'd be nice to see if we could change it up a bit and go 2 up front on occasion since we're struggling for goals. Not that it helped much v Falkirk in the 2nd half right enough.

Fairly happy with that signing. If we can get Stanton in too then that could solve our problems creating chances.

Was talking about this after the game on Saturday, if Elliott was fit our squad balance with lack of wingers and plenty of CB/s CMs probably isn't too far off suiting a 3-5-2 (or 3-4-1-2), but not sure Miller would be capable enough to play RWB.

I just don't get the Hendry rumours. I see the Liverpool Echo has said there's nothing in it.

I can see Wigan being more realistic, admittedly I've only seen the boy 4 times or something but pushing for an English L1 team in the next year shouldn't be beyond him, I could understand an EPL team taking a punt on him if he was 17, but he's 20, how long realistically would he be given time before expecting to make the grade? I appreciate even something like £100k is buttons for Everton but it would be an odd investment.

In other news, Stanton deal not going ahead according to Hibs journo Kenny Millar on twitter, and - unfortunately- the "he wears the 23" song could be back this year...

post-107-0-82875800-1441109168_thumb.jpg