The Partick Thistle thread

Ex-youth player from Cardiff City?

A right back.

From Cardiff City's website - "A modest and humble character who shows a quiet confidence whenever he plays. Brad is a very solid, consistent and dependable full back or central defender who has excelled on and off-field as part of the Academy set-up. Aberdare-born Brad has also represented Wales up to the Under-19 age group."

ETA - could be a replacement Finnie in the U20s rather than O'Donnell.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

Wasn't it you that helped design the previous strips? Apologies if I'm confusing you with someone else.

No, I didn't help design strips. I chose the casual range for Joma's first season and gave them a brief to work from.

ETA... Actually, I did submit some top designs to the club at the time, this one is a modern version of one of them. Mine didn't have blurred lines and had a black collar, but was hooped with red shoulders/sleeves

Edited by dave.j

It's a no from me. I'd have much rather had solid hoops, even if it did put us closer to our cousins from the East. The gradient makes it look a bit cheaper. Don't like the black additions, or the red shorts. Or the sponsor really.

And the weather's shite today too. And it was payday last week and ah'm skint.

I've been waiting for someone to say "and halfway through Kingsley ripped his head off revealing new signing Lyle Taylor underneath", but I guess it never happened, as no one mentioned it.

Not in-front of the kids!