The Partick Thistle thread

1 hour ago, Jacky1990 said:

Gary harkins can get so far to f*ck.

Turning round to scream at the ref while the balls in play cause he canny be arsed running after it. Piss off. Worse than a man down when we dont have the ball.

Going down with a whimper if he's our most defensive midfielder.

Ha ha, I was delighted when he left Queens the guys finished!! League one is his level.... 

11 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

It's not going to happen but would any of you take relegation if it meant winning the cup?

Why bother asking then?

20 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

It's not going to happen but would any of you take relegation if it meant winning the cup?

Thistle in Europe and the Third Tier would be the most Thistle thing since Thistle became a noun, adjective, verb and adverb.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I’d take relegation this year, and then again next year, if we won the Scottish Cup.

9 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I'd happily fold the club after the cup win and Europe tbh.

This.

- Beat Celtic 1-0 to lift the cup with a disgraceful, not even up for debate, offside goal. 

- Draw a team of part-time goat farmers from Armenia in the preliminary qualifiers of the Europa League.

- Euthanise the club.

That Inverness draw...ooft.  I think we may have missed our chance last night, suspect it might be a different story at Tynecastle.  And if we are put out, it's going to be a massive missed opportunity to not just make it to Hampden, but potentially return there for a final.

Of course, Inverness would probably pap us out anyway, but still.

EDIT: And just to add, next time I'm likely to get my seat moved, I'm just staying away.  Got stuck in the middle of, with the best will in the world, a gang of absolute c***s.  Basically the We Are Thistle section.  Providing such gems as an inexplicable burning hatred for Connor Hazard, an assertion that Caldwell was racist and we'd be better if we still had black players, and swearing blind that we should have told the Weird to "get to f**k" with their money because "they don't go to games".  Not to mention the desperate bellows of "FORWARD" any time we had the ball.

Edited by forameus

2 hours ago, forameus said:

That Inverness draw...ooft.  I think we may have missed our chance last night, suspect it might be a different story at Tynecastle.  And if we are put out, it's going to be a massive missed opportunity to not just make it to Hampden, but potentially return there for a final.

EDIT: And just to add, next time I'm likely to get my seat moved, I'm just staying away.  Got stuck in the middle of, with the best will in the world, a gang of absolute c***s.  Basically the We Are Thistle section.  Providing such gems as an inexplicable burning hatred for Connor Hazard, an assertion that Caldwell was racist and we'd be better if we still had black players, and swearing blind that we should have told the Weird to "get to f**k" with their money because "they don't go to games".  Not to mention the desperate bellows of "FORWARD" any time we had the ball.

Aye I seem to get sat with that lot every time I go to Pittodrie (my "home" ground for Thistle games until this season). Just an angry, angry lot.

[emoji23] I know where you were sitting last night. I suspect that forward pish was my dad as well

28 minutes ago, jaggyness said:

emoji23.png I know where you were sitting last night. I suspect that forward pish was my dad as well

Well I'll manfully backtrack and say he was far from the worst of them :P all of the odd comments came from the people around him, he was just the one demanding forward passes at all times.  A particular favourite of the Thistle support.

I was just salty as I'd lost my traditional seat again.

Well I'll manfully backtrack and say he was far from the worst of them [emoji14] all of the odd comments came from the people around him, he was just the one demanding forward passes at all times.  A particular favourite of the Thistle support.
I was just salty as I'd lost my traditional seat again.
No need for any back tracking. I refuse to sit with him for the reasons you mention [emoji1303]

15 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Why bother asking then?

You can pipe down after your Sean Clare *joke* last night.

15 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I'd happily fold the club after the cup win and Europe tbh.

14 hours ago, Nightmare said:

I’d take relegation this year, and then again next year, if we won the Scottish Cup.

14 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Aye, I’d happily to take years in the seaside leagues with nobodies like Berwick or Clyde for the Scottish Cup.

6 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

This.

- Beat Celtic 1-0 to lift the cup with a disgraceful, not even up for debate, offside goal. 

- Draw a team of part-time goat farmers from Armenia in the preliminary qualifiers of the Europa League.

- Euthanise the club.

Good lads. I'd never to see another football match agains if I saw Dunfermline lift the cup tbh.