The Partick Thistle thread

Firstly though, where anybody got the idea of us being privellaged or ‘middle class’ I will never know. How can anybody identify our class from a blog post on a football club?

You write like you're middle class, you look like you're middle class, you definitely dress like you're middle class, and your attitude is a million percent middle class.

Is Cardle still injured or will we see him return for the trip up to wildling country? I'm feeling weirdly optimistic about this season now. I hate it.

E.t.a. Just realised it's a home game. Riddy. 

Edited by velo army
I'm a didlo.

12 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Since you asked nicely:

http://thrillswithoutfirhill.wordpress.com

Please do ridicule with enthusiasm.

With the buildings at the back the end stand at Leyton Orient looks like the north stand at Firhill.
For that reason it should be higher on the Firthrillometer IMO.

You're tash gets a solid 8/10 on the Scareawaywomanometer.

Nice start. My mate's father in law is a huge O's fan, so I have a wee look to see how they're getting on. The Hammers ground looks, like most of the top two tier clubs I think, pretty soulless.

Any plans to head further afield or are you going to stick to the London based clubs for now? 

1 hour ago, velo army said:

Nice start. My mate's father in law is a huge O's fan, so I have a wee look to see how they're getting on. The Hammers ground looks, like most of the top two tier clubs I think, pretty soulless.

Any plans to head further afield or are you going to stick to the London based clubs for now? 

The premise of the blog was to work my way round every team in London and eventually settle on one. I came up with the idea when I moved down here and realised I wouldn’t be getting back up much. So far Fulham (last season) and Leyton Orient (this) have made the best pitches.

Next up if I can be organised enough on the right weekends are probably Brentford and Crystal Palace.

Edited by Ad Lib

7 hours ago, Ad Lib said:

The premise of the blog was to work my way round every team in London and eventually settle on one. I came up with the idea when I moved down here and realised I wouldn’t be getting back up much. So far Fulham (last season) and Leyton Orient (this) have made the best pitches.

Next up if I can be organised enough on the right weekends are probably Brentford and Crystal Palace.

Are you not going any further down the pyramid? The Bostik League, SCEFL and Combined Counties are all near you. I've got a couple pencilled in for next week.

56 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Are you not going any further down the pyramid? The Bostik League, SCEFL and Combined Counties are all near you. I've got a couple pencilled in for next week.

Yes. My very first game down here was Haringey Borough in the cup against Hitchin Town.