The Partick Thistle thread

22 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

I can't see it on betfair  (or any Scottish cup games) but you'd maybe be better betting a certain amount on " east Fife or draw" with another bookie if you're hedging rather than cash out with sky bet , they don't like it if you play the odds like that pre kick off. 

Not saying you'll be banned or limited but it'll be noted. 

Binned Betfair for this reason.   Had it out with one of their operators.     They knowingly treat Scottish football with utter contempt.    Not uncommon for them not to provide odds until match days

48 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

What a difference having a big defender willing to attack the ball makes. . I'm looking forward to Cardle returning there is a slight buzz within the team now. 

Ando must stay !! 

Where's that p***k Paul ciercock face been ? 

Ffs stop challenging trolls to troll. They'll just troll and derail for a few pages. f**k sake.

Just now, velo army said:

Well maybe just leave him be. It rips my knitting when I come on here and see alleged adult men going back and forth like 5 year olds for three pages. 

Guys been ripping it up since our downfall,  nothing wrong with having a wee laugh back.. especially a one off. If you wanna be all high and mighty that's upto you, but I feel like being childish.

9 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

Guys been ripping it up since our downfall,  nothing wrong with having a wee laugh back.. especially a one off. If you wanna be all high and mighty that's upto you, but I feel like being childish.

Will be back on course later on in week on Alloa vs Thistle thread sorry not been my usual self lately peeps.

42 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

There's me thinking you'd topped yerself .. reported AWOL etc. How you's get on today buddy ?

We got pumped although thankfully before i top myself i can do so safe in the knowledge i have witnessed a scottish and league cup win, something you will never in your mere existance.

17 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

We got pumped although thankfully before i top myself i can do so safe in the knowledge i have witnessed a scottish and league cup win, something you will never in your mere existance.

You look like a beast though so swings and roundabouts.

Hamstring and will start full training after the Alloa match.
I saw he was there yesterday with O’Ware and Ally Roy (is he injured?) but no sign of Shea Gordon. Was he there and I just didn’t see him?
Saw him leaving with Banzo and McCarthy at the end, worth mentioning he didn't have the knee brace on. When is he meant to be back again?