The Partick Thistle thread

Thistle been affected so much by folk cancelling jagzone and sponsorship in the wake of this week that they've decided to hit back by, er *checks notes * clamping down on 63 year olds getting in for a concession with a bus pass. 

Mes que un club 

3 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Oli Shaw would be a decent signing tbh, but right now it's hard to get excited about stuff like this. 

Would you take Whittaker too. We'll pay his full wages and drive him to Firhill ourselves. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

50 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Thistle been affected so much by folk cancelling jagzone and sponsorship in the wake of this week that they've decided to hit back by, er *checks notes * clamping down on 63 year olds getting in for a concession with a bus pass. 

Mes que un club 

To the not quite old enough duffers in the Jags support, just put your age on a PowerPoint slide and you’ll get paid to sit in a padded seat.

Oli Shaw would be a terrific signing but he seems to have been a regular, either starting or from the bench, for Hibs this season so I would be surprised if we got him. Other factor is Caldwells rant about Lennon earlier in the season, bringing a lot of his troubles on himself. Cant think Lennon would have been impressed by that!!

ETA Just read Hibs.net. States Dundee Und and Thistle have shown interest. Tannadice it is then!!!

15 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Oli Shaw would be a terrific signing but he seems to have been a regular, either starting or from the bench, for Hibs this season so I would be surprised if we got him. Other factor is Caldwells rant about Lennon earlier in the season, bringing a lot of his troubles on himself. Cant think Lennon would have been impressed by that!!

ETA Just read Hibs.net. States Dundee Und and Thistle have shown interest. Tannadice it is then!!!

Probably clutching at straws but with Dundee United having just signed Smith and with a few other decent strikers he might not be as likely to get as much game time with them 

1 hour ago, Sting777 said:

In an alternate reality he'd have signed for us at the beginning of the season. His contribution for Hibs though convinced Lennon to keep a hold of him. I'd be surprised if he did go somewhere else this month as it seems like Hibs are happy with their strikers and are just buying up midfielders.

What has happened with Sol Coulibaly guys?

I remember you signing him just after the summer and I was a bit envious as I thought it was a cracking bit of business given he looked brilliant for Killie but I see he's only got off the bench twice for you.

Injured? Legal issues with the Egyptian team?

26 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

What has happened with Sol Coulibaly guys?

I remember you signing him just after the summer and I was a bit envious as I thought it was a cracking bit of business given he looked brilliant for Killie but I see he's only got off the bench twice for you.

Injured? Legal issues with the Egyptian team?

Injured after 2 games , just back today. Rumours that he hasn't been keeping himself fit.