The Partick Thistle thread

Paul looks awful like a St Mirren fan who went to one of our pre-season friendlies in Spain a few years back and bored anyone who would humour him to tears about how Thistle would go straight back down.  It wouldn't be for me to suggest this tragic online persona extends into real life.

4 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Paul looks awful like a St Mirren fan who went to one of our pre-season friendlies in Spain a few years back and bored anyone who would humour him to tears about how Thistle would go straight back down.  It wouldn't be for me to suggest this tragic online persona extends into real life.

To be fair id had a few . . . and it wasnt just me with the homophobic chants towards the Brighton fans

Edited by Paul Cicero

This could be a season definer if it wasnt already defined. There already seems to be massive apathy, but if you lot come out of January with unpopular Caldwell there and popular Erskine gone off to play at a higher level after being frozen out...

Wee bit of straw clutching from a Bairns fan here obviously but decisions like this can lead to utter dejection at clubs and be the thing you look back on and say thats where it got fucked.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Wee bit of straw clutching from a Bairns fan here obviously but decisions like this can lead to utter dejection at clubs and be the thing you look back on and say thats where it got fucked.

It’s been fucked since the Livingston playoff

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This could be a season definer if it wasnt already defined. There already seems to be massive apathy, but if you lot come out of January with unpopular Caldwell there and popular Erskine gone off to play at a higher level after being frozen out...

Could also potentially free up Sibbald to return to Falkirk on loan. 

It’s been fucked since the Livingston playoff
Yeah like I said I get that the apathy already existed. If Erskine is (presumably he is) more popular among the squad than Caldwell then this could (fingers crossed, sorry m8) be Yogi levels of blowing your own toes off
Could also potentially free up Sibbald to return to Falkirk on loan. 
Stop it

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It was fucked long before this point, tbf.

And maybe wishful thinking here, but this kind of thing could also go the other way as well. It could tip Caldwell over the edge. Squad and fan morale at an all-time low - if we are put out of the Cup by Stranraer on Saturday, it could be the end of the stupid c**t.

It was fucked long before this point, tbf.
And maybe wishful thinking here, but this kind of thing could also go the other way as well. It could tip Caldwell over the edge. Squad and fan morale at an all-time low - if we are put out of the Cup by Stranraer on Saturday, it could be the end of the stupid c**t.
Yeah. Its a decision of such stupidity on the face of it, and with Erskine going up a level to boot, that has me worried that it will be the end of him. Again, sorry m8.