The Partick Thistle thread

1 hour ago, forameus said:

My 18 month old had his say on Thistle.  Got into my wallet, carefully picked his way past the money and cards, produced my season ticket, tossed it to the floor and wandered off.  Damning.

I was just about to type something about giving him the manager's job, but I wouldn't do that to the wee guy.  

17 hours ago, Firhill_Basin said:

It's nauseating. He's been shite for ages and people completely overlook it cos he's a club legend. It's becoming the Archie situation all over again, but with a player.

Like that dying grandparent that reeks of faeces and pish that u canny wait to get shot off.

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

We’re set to announce Chris Erskine today. What’s he like?

Tall, with fair hair. Will annoy the shit out of opposition defences if given the chance. Will annoy the shit out of home fans if he doesn't annoy the shit out of opposition defences. 

Good source or bollocks? Thistle have left me cold for about the last 14 months. Sad that the big fella might leave but it's only new blood into that team that will improve it. :(

3 minutes ago, Dr Koop said:

Good source or bollocks? Thistle have left me cold for about the last 14 months. Sad that the big fella might leave but it's only new blood into that team that will improve it. :(

Most reliable source you’ll ever get when it comes to Livi

It's quite baffling that we can believe that he offers nothing to us personally, but we're fine to let him go to a side that look like they'll comfortably survive in the league above us.  Unless we're getting some kind of fee - which we won't - then I see no reason for it.

Personally I'm not quite as upset as some will be from a pure footballing perspective.  He's looked like he's lost a couple of yards this season, and he was never particularly quick to begin with.  Had we had players performing in front of him, I'd have seen him as a bench player too.  But when the side Caldwell seems desperate to pick is so desperately poor all the time...

If he does go, good luck to him.  He deserves better than this.