The Partick Thistle thread

2 hours ago, Sting777 said:

Has he been grabbed by the fuzz over the weekend?

No, because they couldn’t find him.

It’s a domestic incident. Not exactly sure any specific details, but he’s in the shit anyway.

From a purely footballing perspective, we’re suddenly very light up top again. Coulibaly out for who knows how long, and now Jai almost certainly finished at the club. I seem to remember Storer fancying himself as a striker, maybe that’s our backup to Doolan? :wacko:

Edited by Nightmare

4 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

No, because they couldn’t find him.

It’s a domestic incident. Not sure exactly sure any specific details, but he’s in the shit anyway.

From a purely footballing perspective, we’re suddenly very light up top again. Coulibaly our for who knows how long, and now Jai almost certainly finished at the club. I seem to remember Storer fancying himself as a striker, maybe that’s our backup to Doolan? :wacko:

I've thought since he got injured if we get anything at all from Coulibaly before he's away at the end of the season it's a bonus. Assuming he doesn't get injured again it'll be about March before he's match fit at best.

As Caldwell seemingly a) rates Storey and b) thinks he's a winger then I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Scott McDonald story last week gathers a bit of momentum.

Storer up front would be a laugh*, McGinty launching a 50 yard hoof to the centre forward position only to discover Storer is standing beside him wanting it short.

*gallows humour

If Quitongo has done what has been alleged, then he’s a scumbag and should be punted ASAP.

On footballing terms, I don’t actually think he’s done much since joining, other than wind-up opposition players and score a consolation against Utd. Wouldn’t have been too bothered if his contract wasn’t renewed in January unless his form massively improved this month.

He was great keeping the ball in the corner against Dunfermline/winding up their players on Saturday. To most teams this is probably a relatively simple concept, but considering it's the sort of thing we've been utterly horrendous at for the last five years, I'd have happily kept him on just to help see out games. But f**k that now.

If the rumours are true then he should be punted.

As above, he won’t be a great loss. Played well a sub appearance vs Dundee Utd and been average at best since. Great at winding up opposition players and fans so McDonald would be a perfect replacement for that.