The Partick Thistle thread

22 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Seems like Abdul Osman has signed for Lamia in the Greek Superleague.

Wonder if he'll actually bother trying to play football for them, or if this is just a new market entry strategy.

δεν είναι εύκολο!

Penrice was asked on Jagzone interview if there was a competition amongst the fullbacks for top goal scorer. 

“Christe?! Whenever he gets near the box he has a nose bleed!”

Sadly, that sums Christie up when it comes to final ball :lol::(

1 hour ago, cilitbang said:

Penrice was asked on Jagzone interview if there was a competition amongst the fullbacks for top goal scorer. 

“Christe?! Whenever he gets near the box he has a nose bleed!”

Sadly, that sums Christie up when it comes to final ball :lol::(

Both boxes!

Penrice looks much more comfortable in the middle of the park. He was great today. I also think Melbourne is a better left back than him.

Would like a natural right back. Elliot’s frustrating as f**k.

Thought slater played really well when he came on aswell. Erskine Not being able to match Gamboas runs really fucked it at the end.

Fitzpatrick has to start next week. Need to get him tied down on a decent deal or he won’t be with us long. He really does look fearless for his age.

Mutombo looks decent I think he’ll create quite a few goals this season for us. Does some stupid things but I’d imagine he’s a c**t to play against.

I thought some of the unheralded signings were good today, namely McGinty and Storer.

Spittal was also excellent. 

I'm happy with the signings so far and Penrice and Fitzpatrick have complemented them well but I'd still like another couple in by the end of the month.

I thought some of the unheralded signings were good today, namely McGinty and Storer.
Spittal was also excellent. 
I'm happy with the signings so far and Penrice and Fitzpatrick have complemented them well but I'd still like another couple in by the end of the month.
I'm glad McGinty had a decent game. It's worth noting that after a pretty dreadful start he didn't put a foot wrong against Falkirk last week either. Maybe he's not the big dumplin' I had him marked down as.