The Partick Thistle thread

10 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

I thought at the time he hit it into the ground, which made no sense, then I saw the behind the goal clip and thought no.

Now I've seen this- does he hit it into the ground?

storer2.gif

The hits the ball into the ground about half a yard in front of him, what a trajectory on its way up though!

Looks like Sean Welsh, despite being yet to make his debut, will miss the next couple of games after head butting someone at Brora.  Poor show.

42 minutes ago,  SandyCromarty said: 
What happens there?
He headbutted Kyle Mcleod. Whatever the circumstances were there's no excuse, especially given its his first appearance and a friendly. Ridiculous

:lol: copied from ICT page 

1 hour ago, bunglebonce said:

The hits the ball into the ground about half a yard in front of him, what a trajectory on its way up though!

It seemed the ball didn't actually turn as it was heading for goal. A thundercunt of a shot!

Pleased with the Storey news. Been impressed with his application in pre-season so far. As others have said, I'd like to see him given a chance through the middle, partnering Dools.

Only Keown to shunt out the door and then we can be Thi$tl£ again.

8 hours ago, Thistle4eva said:
Looks like Sean Welsh, despite being yet to make his debut, will miss the next couple of games after head butting someone at Brora.  Poor show.

42 minutes ago,  SandyCromarty said: 
What happens there?
He headbutted Kyle Mcleod. Whatever the circumstances were there's no excuse, especially given its his first appearance and a friendly. Ridiculous

:lol: copied from ICT page 

In a feckin friendly fer fecksakes, I'm all for players having balls and confidence but professionals should never need to resort to outright violence, we see the wee niggly fouls all the time in games but a good experienced player knows how to handle it.

Happy with that.

The ease he ran past the Morton players on Tuesday night was pretty lol tbh, he just needs to get over his phobia of running down the wing and stop running into traffic.

And Archie could play him upfront, and resign a ready made attacker free-agent that can cover at fullback who we all know and love! 8)

Edited by cilitbang