The Partick Thistle thread

Anyone else ever remember that time a Dunfermline fan was leaving firhill and got to just outside the Star and Garter in his car, rolled his window down and shouted “Ya Weegie c***s” .. The guy in the car in front of him stalled and a ”Weegie”ran up and punched him through his rolled down window. I was only young but will never forget it :lol::lol:

Nah I don’t remember either.

31 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

Anyone else ever remember that time a Dunfermline fan was leaving firhill and got to just outside the Star and Garter in his car, rolled his window down and shouted “Ya Weegie c***s” .. The guy in the car in front of him stalled and a ”Weegie”ran up and punched him through his rolled down window. I was only young but will never forget it :lol::lol:

giphy.gif

ANNOUNCE STEVIE CRAIG!

FB Rumour update - Thistle are still interested in Craig Halkett of Livingston. Most validity of this rumour was lost when it stated we are also interested in Neil Alexander...

5 hours ago, Thistle4eva said:

Cool story bro

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

ANNOUNCE STEVIE CRAIG!

FB Rumour update - Thistle are still interested in Craig Halkett of Livingston. Most validity of this rumour was lost when it stated we are also interested in Neil Alexander...

We shouldn't waste our time pursuing Neil Alexander it's not like he'd waste ours...

Edited by Acastus