The Partick Thistle thread

Really looking forward to Premiership football next term.
As opposed to Championship.

Good for you. I would be too if Thistle had stayed up.

Just out of curiosity what do you get out of making multiple posts like the above?

Do you personally have a deep seated sense of worthlessness and this sort of thing gives you the illusion that you have some kind of relevance?

Or are you just a fanny who doesn't do football banter very well?

Either way good luck with your future life choices. Don't feel you need to keep us updated on how you are getting on.

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

Season just finished he was outstanding v Ross County just before New Year (2-0), and very good v Kilmarnock in April.

But as you alluded, these were too few compared to the top 6 season.

Also thought he was alright in the 2-0 hibs game back in April 

46 minutes ago, Acaplegic said:

Did I mention I'm really looking forward to Premiership football, again,next season?

Moving forward, does any Patrick fan think we should maybe make a bid for Erskine or Doolan or both? as I think they'd be a great fit for us,in the Premiership,as opposed to the Championship, with you lot.

Imagine being the guy whose awful attempts at trolling are even worse than leefy's.

Did I mention I'm really looking forward to Premiership football, again,next season?
Moving forward, does any Patrick fan think we should maybe make a bid for Erskine or Doolan or both? as I think they'd be a great fit for us,in the Premiership,as opposed to the Championship, with you lot.

How sad and pathetic must you be to try and take the piss out of a team that was as shit as you were all year?

I’d be careful with the trolling as more than likely Accies time is coming. We may very well see each other again soon so be careful with the smack talk.

Cheerio for now but we’ll be back.

Shut up you tedious bore

I have no problem with fans of small, no-mark clubs having a pop at us. It’s always been the same. Fans of Hamilton, Morton, Airdrie, Clyde etc are always the first to pipe up. We always end up having the last laugh.

Let them have their fun. 

1 minute ago, Hammer Jag said:

I have no problem with fans of small, no-mark clubs having a pop at us. It’s always been the same. Fans of Hamilton, Morton, Airdrie, Clyde etc are always the first to pipe up. We always end up having the last laugh.

Let them have their fun. 

I feel a bit left out

IMG_1776.jpg.aacd7b07ca3d1311be80abea6b47e899.jpg.28251903a6ad2464dfb612fac8afefdc.jpg

12 hours ago, Acaplegic said:

I really hope Bannigan can return to full fitness.  A fully fit Banzo and McCarthy would be a pretty staunch midfield pairing.

I’ll be happy if we keep Keown although he is on a massive wage and can be a bit all over the place at times, pair him with someone that’s not Devine and he can be pretty solid.