The Partick Thistle thread

The sign for the north stand is infact photoshopped. However, upon driving by today, I did notice scaffolding up and the latter portion of the sign on the right hand side is already on the side of the stand. Not sure it'll be fully on in time for tomorrow, we'll see.

If our players don’t show some guile tomorrow then I say dump them and the manager. I just want to see some passion for the fight. Tomorrow is a day where the big boys come out and f*ckin play. There is no excuses for lack of effort and getting stuck in. With that said we also need a little creativity. I’d play Squiddy, Lawless and Doolz. Tomorrow is a day for playing the old school guard and getting Ryan Edwards back on the field. The boy is a workaholic and we miss that in midfield. I just haven’t been impressed with Woods or Osman. I understand we need to play one defensively but McCarthy and Edwards should be starting. We lose tomorrow and I think it’s at best a playoff spot for us and we’d take it. Win and we might get into 10th as we kick start some confidence. Get in tae these Bucky drinking w*ankers. [emoji1306] #onlyonejohnlambie

Woods was very good today ! Elliott made 1 mistake and we got punished for it.

The last month or so I’ve thought Erskine was finished but the effort he put in today was unreal. 

Thought our shape looked a lot better today as well !  everyone put a good shift in today. 

24 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

The little snivelling tefal heided w****r deleted it.

Absolute shitebag behaviour.

Down with this sort of thing! He should be banned.

Now we will need to have 2 threads for each match. Each from a fan of one of the teams involved.

4 more wins, please.