Stinlar v Super Ayr; Honest Men v Ferry Boys: Promotion bonanza

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and what's the deal with having to get the programmes from the snack kiosks now? I didn't even want anything to eat/drink bit had to stand in the queue for 10 mins to buy a freaking programme

Club shop has fallen out with the club. Due to crestgate.

Reckon 3800 in San Somerset on Sunday.

Anyone happen to know of a good, free VPN that doesn't need me to change modem settings? (Provider locks the modem DNS settings)

Got ibVPN for the Ayr v Forfar match last time on Alba but my free trial with them has run out and I'm not paying for a years service when I only need it for about 3 and a half hours (barring extra time)

Unfortunately booked to go to Milan when we were bottom of the league.

Have downloaded HotSpotVPN, free trial lasts a week so will be able to get Alba on Sunday.

Don't known about different devices but works fine on Apple if that's any use to you. Had to turn off location services.

Club shop has fallen out with the club. Due to crestgate.

Reckon 3800 in San Somerset on Sunday.

Ah ok. Surely the club could get someone to stand outside the stadium with programmes though? I always used to see one person this season doing it anyway

Stranraer's home fans numbered 784 on Wednesday, that's equivalent to 3500 from Ayr or 4500 if you include Prestwick on Sunday. That's not far fetched as cup games have shown over the years. 95000 people live within 10 miles of Somerset.

Stranraer's home fans numbered 784 on Wednesday, that's equivalent to 3500 from Ayr or 4500 if you include Prestwick on Sunday. That's not far fetched as cup games have shown over the years. 95000 people live within 10 miles of Somerset.

Stranraer are not 13 miles from a premier club and 28 from the old firm!

Aye but remember, big men shouted bad words at them when they were 15 years old!!!  The Sons fans must have went through years of mental hell after that. Imagine going to a football match at 15 and hearing men using bad words. 

Dumbarton = pish laugh joke of a club

Aye but remember, big men shouted bad words at them when they were 15 years old!!!  The Sons fans must have went through years of mental hell after that. Imagine going to a football match at 15 and hearing men using bad words. 

Stranraer are not 13 miles from a premier club and 28 from the old firm!

Ayr is 38 miles from Glasgow, as is Dunfermline, and Stranraer is riddled with Old Firm sympathisers. I've been at many games with 5000 plus in the home end over the years. If we can manage 3500 midweek against Airdrie in a playoff final there's no reason we can't beat that this weekend with 400 Stranraer fans to boost the number.

Considering we had 300app. At Livingston then it would be poor if we didn't have 500+ at ayr. However you really don't know sometimes. We took near 500 recently at a playoff match at Cliftonhill. I heard some not going because of antics by some ayr fans during the week.

I'd be careful perpetuating those rumours, especially whilst using the provocative "families" term.

While it's a horrible thought to think that an Ayr fan could be responsible for an indefensible act of violence, and against a child no less, it's also a horrible thought to think an innocent man may be put through an embarrassing accusation without grounds.

I'd be careful perpetuating those rumours, especially whilst using the provocative "families" term.

While it's a horrible thought to think that an Ayr fan could be responsible for an indefensible act of violence, and against a child no less, it's also a horrible thought to think an innocent man may be put through an embarrassing accusation without grounds.

Correct social media is a tool to talk crap and make things up?

Archived