Clyde vs QP/QP vs Clyde - Play off Final

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awful, awful start for us but we've had the better chances since. Brisbane looks lost and Linton's been really poor so far, though.

Not sure how I successfully choked back the tears when I walked in and saw the players' shirts, during the minute's silence and at Gemmell's celebration. All really lovely touches to remember Chris.

How you can go through a post about this game without mentioning Marv?! Absolute bombscare so far.

Think if we chill a bit we will win.

If I was in any way surprised by his performance, I'd have commented on it. He was at his most useful for us in the back 3 where his sole job was to header stuff. Feeling Marko's absence doubly; nobody to guide Brisbane through the game.

Lovely tribute to Chris Mitchell. Credit to the club for the t-shirts and to both sets of the fans for observing the minute's silence impeccably and for the applause in the 16th minute.

Fairly even game so far. He's been pretty decent when called upon this season but Marv has been an absolute riot so far, wouldn't be totally averse to Bolo replacing him at some point if he doesn't sort himself out.

All to play for currently.

Some quality cursing going down tonight....

Nothing new there must be the only words in there dictionary lol anyway well done to seems for that score line makes it bitty tougher for the bullys on saturdat

Fair play, that goal deserved promotion on its own. Absolute stunner.

Loads of wee half chances, looked like a pen for a foul on Smith by the goalie. Classic QP v Clyde.

Archived