Clyde vs QP/QP vs Clyde - Play off Final

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's bizarre;just went into the fixtures tab off the main bbc football page(accessed from my laptop) and its still not there which I think is pretty poor

Odd indeed. Still there when I click it. Maybe the BBC website differs slightly depending on which side of the border you're on?

that's bizarre;just went into the fixtures tab off the main bbc football page(accessed from my laptop) and its still not there which I think is pretty poor

Look in League One fixtures. Tonight and Saturday both there plus a preview on League One page.

Looking forward to this tonight. Big John a certainty to score he always plays his best football when I watch him.

Clyde 2-1. Gemmell brace and a late Higgy striker for the Bully Wee.

If QP are as negative /cynical at Broadwood as they were at the weekend at Central Park they'll get filled in in this tie. Boring Gus' bizarre tactics would have cost the Spiders against a more capable team.

Yet here we are in the playoffs and where are you actually?

If QP are as negative /cynical at Broadwood as they were at the weekend at Central Park they'll get filled in in this tie. Boring Gus' bizarre tactics would have cost the Spiders against a more capable team.

You're right but we've lost one of our best attacking midfielders and had the game plan burst early with the loss of Duggan. The pitch wasn't allowing one touch football and we don't have big guys for Nishball tactics so we made the most of the hand we were dealt with. Tonight will be more about the ball players.

Yet here we are in the playoffs and where are you actually?

You're right too.

don't know how both sets of fans feel but this most nervous been for a long time should be a belter of an atmosphere Clyde fans on social media buzzing

Looking forward to it of course but the news from the weekend has put quite a bit of a dampener on it for me. Sure things will be fine once the game kicks off.

Always sad when a former player (in recent memory) dies, but particularly tragic when it's one who played for your team in the current season, and thankfully such instances are very rare. The guy's family deserve the appropriate silence or applause, and hopefully neither team gets caught up in the emotion of the situation as it's going to be a tense enough occasion as it is. Clyde's players shouldn't need any additional motivation, but the extra adrenalin this is likely to generate should see a frantic start to the game. It would be poignant were Clyde to record a win in such circumstances, but with no disrespect intended you'll appreciate that I'll be hoping otherwise.

Archived