Clyde vs QP/QP vs Clyde - Play off Final

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had already made them aware that we could possibly have a fixture on this date & we found out in March that they had booked it out for this BMX thing.

Sorry but from said box thing at least they will get paid for the facilities, Clyde on the other hand ,five years next Thursday the council may be paid from them.

Still kidding on you lot own hampden? Only ground in Scotland more soulless than broadwood

I'll take that as a resounding "Yes." 

Bombed out of becoming a lodger at this palace. Ooft!  :lol:

Shettle.jpg

Is the Scottish Football Museum any good/open on QP home days?

Click on the link in the Opening Hours box. Museum should be open but I'd recommend the stadium tour if available also. You might want to double-check though as the fixture swap might make a difference. Usually still a tour but starts earlier.

http://www.scottishfootballmuseum.org.uk

How many stands are they giving us? Will we be able to turn up on the day I take it? Apologies if this is a stupid question but I'd rather be stupid than travel three hundred miles and not be able to get in the Clyde end.

Hopefully get as many folk to Broadwood as possible this evening (I know Tuesday evening is pish) - think we had over 800 last Tuesday wouid be great to get over the 1,000 mark !!

How many stands are they giving us? Will we be able to turn up on the day I take it? Apologies if this is a stupid question but I'd rather be stupid than travel three hundred miles and not be able to get in the Clyde end.

I'll keep you a few seats in the QP section just in case. It's where the singing and dancing will be anyway :)

You expecting lots of Clyde fans in the home end then?

Unfortunately it's not looking like a 50,000 + sell out. A disgrace to modern day football eh...

I'm sure they'll be a few seats available in the away section of the ground for you my friend.

Hopefully get as many folk to Broadwood as possible this evening (I know Tuesday evening is pish) - think we had over 800 last Tuesday wouid be great to get over the 1,000 mark !!

I think it's pretty much guaranteed there will be 1,000+ there tonight.

Archived