Clyde vs QP/QP vs Clyde - Play off Final

It was rhetorical. But fair enough. Enjoy. (Do you have any , even an iota of compassion?)

I can only imagine what my old friend Keith Mcallister might be thinking. Be magnanimous in victory perhaps?

I'm happy that we won the play off but dissing Clyde and its fans doesn't add to it. 

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Backed Ferguson from day one and I do think there has been improvement no doubt not enough for us to go up yes like every other manager he deserves criticism at time , he certainly has got it wrong a few times this season , would still give him next season .

Haha. Dee62. Team: Forfar. Aye right!!

Not sure what you're getting at but I'm not hiding anything - signature says it all - Dundee, Forfar, Liverpool and Scotland. Still think this thread's gone a bit off track - seems more like a Clyde thread now.

Not sure what you're getting at but I'm not hiding anything - signature says it all - Dundee, Forfar, Liverpool and Scotland. Still think this thread's gone a bit off track - seems more like a Clyde thread now.

You the thread police?

You the thread police?

Aye, so you can just cfcuk right off!

Foolishly, I contributed to this thread at the time of the match and now it keeps coming up with unread items each time I open P&B - it was fun while the debate was around the ins and outs of the game but I'm now wearying, as each time I open it, there's just more and more Clyde debate.

Don't get me wrong, I've always had a bit of a soft spot for the bully wee but I've read too many posts on how bad Dick C was and how bad Gary B is this season that I now can't be arsed reading about the same debates for other teams.

I'm already looking forward to my visits this season. Where's good for a pint? (Totally off topic). :)

Archived