Clyde vs QP/QP vs Clyde - Play off Final

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He put that up by mistake, although it's not the first self-abuse material this Quentin dickhead has uploaded. He's just glad everyone in the photo is of legal age for any kind of consensual intercourse.

He really is a dribbling simpleton. The worst part of this tie was always going to be his absolutely shocking attempts at patter. I've never seen someone be presented with so many open goals to goad us and still manage to score an OG at the other end.

What a great game tonite between Falkirk v Hibs ( oops better watch in case the Penguin thinks I thought it was a great game because Falkirk beat a team in green, such is his paranoia - in a previous post I stated QP loyal :- definition of loyal - unswerving allegiance. None of your apparent linkage to all that bigoted nonsense. )

No. 4 Aaron Muirhead ex. Annan - congratulations,good to see him doing well.

Forecast tomorrow - Promotion for the Spiders.

Annan away recently shows we CAN do this tomorrow. Will be hard but with the support and patience i dont see why not. 1goal each half and take em in ET. 12hr Flight due in couple of hours before KO but wouldnt miss this for anything.

Foreva n eva

What? Draw 3-3?

After Tuesday thought tie was just about over , but I good old tradition of football I'm thinking we could do this 😊 funny how no matter what happens in football you still get that totally unrationale optimism , it's what makes football great

He put that up by mistake, although it's not the first self-abuse material this Quentin dickhead has uploaded. He's just glad everyone in the photo is of legal age for any kind of consensual intercourse.

Unlike yourself who'd shag the hind legs of a donkey.

He really is a dribbling simpleton. The worst part of this tie was always going to be his absolutely shocking attempts at patter. I've never seen someone be presented with so many open goals to goad us and still manage to score an OG at the other end.

Your mummy left you watching a lot of cartoons, didn't she?

Your mummy left you watching a lot of cartoons, didn't she?

I find it odd that you'd make jokes about folk's mothers, when Shaggro making a quip about yours a while back led to a trademark meltdown and the demanding of an apology because she was deceased; you're a strange bloke.

As others were saying after Tuesday I was pretty gutted but now it's the day of the game I'm a bit more confident but wondering how the team will set up due to injuries & suspension but as long as they all play & give it their all that will do for me.

If we can score first that would make things very interesting but we need to make sure we don't go totally gung-ho & leaves massive gaps which QP will be ready to exploit.

No optimism here, just a faint hope. Can honestly see us getting pumped on the counter attack.

Quite a few of our players can't even last 90mins so even if we get it to extra time we will be breathing out our arses.

Hope I am wrong of course but just don't think we have the personnel or legs to turn this around.

We were never 3-1 down. We drew the game. Had we won the post may have had some relevance. And "Yes!" We can win it.

And at the risk of seeming to comment on my own post, a relevant post in between mine has been removed. 

I'm sure Chester Desmond won't mind me quoting him, but he put it better than I ever could when he said "it's like Christmas Eve when know you should get a Scalextric but you might actually get a jobby in a box."

Archived