Clyde vs QP/QP vs Clyde - Play off Final

Good luck to Queens Park for this Saturday. I think most Mofans will be cheering you on... you deserve to go up.

Agree most small club fans always like to see the big club lose

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to Queens Park for this Saturday. I think most Mofans will be cheering you on... you deserve to go up.

Agree most small club fans always like to see the big club lose

It's not towards the Clyde players & club that people wish them not to go up, but more likely down to their arrogant, big headed, egotistical supporters that we all totally dislike.

It's not towards the Clyde players & club that people wish them not to go up, but more likely down to their arrogant, big headed, egotistical supporters that we all totally dislike.

See Inferiority complexes are alive and well 😂

I'd like to think I'm quite realistic and humble in victory as well!

We don't all think we should be winning every game 5-0 every week you know. Or that we are some sleeping giant of a football club either!

3-1 up, before the home leg, OF A FUCKING FINAL, and this mutant sits there greetin' about the big bad Clyde fans upsetting his Thursday cribbage 'n' cocoa. Thank f**k we're shot of this lot, one way or another.

Zoomer alert.

Meltdown started early Shaw? There again, your whole life seems to be a meltdown.

#OnlyShowInTown

nice one cfcuk - that would have been borderline amusing if it hadn't originated from a supporter of a club whose recent and current history has been tainted by the foul stench of former Ibrox has-beens either seeking a pension top-up or sycophantic adulation from the likes of you.

See Inferiority complexes are alive and well

Four wins and a draw against you mob this year in the five games so far...it's actually hard to have an inferiority complex when we're so far ahead of you, and have been since you dropped down to join us.  You make us smile in the most difficult of times.  God bless you.

Barry has to gamble. Simple as that. It shouldn't be a gamble utilising the wings more and potentially switching to a back 3, but for Barry it is. Not a criticism, just a fact.

QP are extremely good at what they do. Call them what you will but it gets results against us every single time.

Clyde going in 1 or even 2 up at HT changes everything. An early goal for either side does that alone. A QP early goal finishes things there and then.

Hoping we take the game to them and try our best to spoil the party. Why not? Weirder things have happened...

No it's Julie Andrews we have been discussing. She might be slow across the turf but by Christ she can head a ball.

I was going to say. That big lump couldn't run years ago.

I take it that's a typing error and its Jules, imagine the slagging if he's called Julie.

Thank f**k we're shot of this lot, one way or another.

The feeling is mutual Cobblepot. People can post anywhere they like whenever they like. Reading your pseudo-intellectual nonsense has been amusing mind you. Especially when the mask slips to reveal you’re just an auld ned pining for the return of your own personal “glory daysâ€. No wonder you’re in a constant state of seethe

Archived