Clyde vs QP/QP vs Clyde - Play off Final

You can't blame him for the injuries to two (perhaps 3, is Millen wasn't started due to still being a bit ill) different players which meant Marvin had to play.

As Neilly says, we could have played either Bolo or Marsh in defence. Either of who would have been better than Marv.

McMann being suspended is a big blow as it means having to shuffle the team around again and he is one of the few players with pace, capable of getting down the wing. We need to get balls into the box for Gemmel to attack so I would push Brisbane further up in the park and play Millen at right back instead.

Marsh and Linton were way of the pace last night and Kilpatrick didn't get enough of the ball. If we are to have any hope then we need all 3 of them to put in a performance on Saturday.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Match Information- Queen’s Park v Clyde- Saturday 14th May

Clyde Supporters will be located in the south east of the stadium for this match- Access will be at the east side of the main stadium turnstiles No 84; 85 & 86

Turnstiles will open at 2.00pm

Admission prices – £12.00 for adults; £2.00 for concessions,

We expect the main car park to be busier than normal on Saturday, additional free parking is available just off Aikenhead Road

Clyde Supporters will be located in the south east of the stadium for this match- Access will be at the east side of the main stadium turnstiles No 84; 85 & 86

We expect the main car park to be busier than normal on Saturday, additional free parking is available just off Aikenhead Road

Is that Different from where we usually go in?

Still going along to this, although more in hope than expectation, just hope management go for it (nothing to lose) still reckon there will be more away fans than home ones  :)

Still going along to this, although more in hope than expectation, just hope management go for it (nothing to lose) still reckon there will be more away fans than home ones  :)

Well that's the main thing, I suppose.

I predict by tomorrow Clyde fans will believe they've got a decent chance and by midnight Friday they'll be on track for the Europa League in 3 years.

Think the vast majority of us are realistic enough to know the tie is over !

No complaints, QP been the better team in every gsme this season, we simply can't play against you.

Will still go along on Saturday but more for a day out with the lads, don't get out much these days lol :P

I predict by tomorrow Clyde fans will believe they've got a decent chance and by midnight Friday they'll be on track for the Europa League in 3 years.

By Saturday morning I'll have convinced myself that Clyde have already scored their inevitable early goal.

Against the background of a crazy season anything could happen here! Will our poor home form return to haunt us, will the Clyde who breached Elgin's fortress turn up or will they be lambs to the slaughter? Only time or Shaggro/Elementary Penguin will tell.

till the highlights didn't realise how far out the guy is from our goal some strike notice in highlights the ball sits up just before he hits it that probably why he hits it so sweetly

Ferguson seems to be the only one that can't see Queens are week down the wings. Hoof ball won't beat them, we can't run down the middle at them. We need to go wide and fling them into Gemmel. He's shown in the last two games against them that they can't handle him and are poor down the wings.

McMan is a sore one to loose he's really good going forward and going back, Hamilton have a great player on their hands. I think we need to have a back 4 of McMillan Marko Bolo and someone else. I don't know who else we have now with the injuries.

Can only imagine what position we would be in for this second leg if we still had Fergie, JP and Durie

Archived