Clyde vs QP/QP vs Clyde - Play off Final

f**k up ya anorak.

It would appear that reports of Shaggro's demise are greatly exaggerated! Dear fellow, this sabbatical to lower your stress levels doesn't really seem to be working - I'd try the "singing hare-krishna " approach associated with your nomme de plume instead.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope Hampden stewards don't chuck half the support out and call the police for swearing again... #DiddieClub.. Shit club shit fans

I just hope that there won't be any BMX events at Hampden, that we don't yet know about, which will cause a change of venue next Saturday. I believe such things only happen to the bigger clubs.

Good old Scottish football could not make the effort to let the paying public know what the plans would be for either the semis or finals until the last minute ,must have been a last minute booking for the BMX boys .Like a few folk will miss the game first one in many years will be cheering on the boys from my nightshift.Had tried to contact SPFL last week re the arrangements funnily enough they chose not to answer

Incidentally, I'd have to assume that Clyde will be in the South East corner for the second leg. It'll be a big crowd, regardless of what happens on Tuesday night. Would be absolute madness to have everyone going through just a few turnstiles. 

Will just put it here also, the club will be having a minutes silence before Tuesday nights game after Chris Mitchell passed away last night.

Fans will also be having a minutes applause on the 16th minute in his memory.

What a lot of shite. You'd be missing Tuesday night irrespective of where it was played, because as you said you're on nightshift. Same as this bullshit about people rearranging plans because a game is switched to a venue 13 miles away. Far as i can see, you've got a free pass with a home Saturday match...

The game would've been Wednesday if at Hampden. That was also the date reported that the fixture would take place earlier this season.

Good old Scottish football could not make the effort to let the paying public know what the plans would be for either the semis or finals until the last minute ,must have been a last minute booking for the BMX boys .Like a few folk will miss the game first one in many years will be cheering on the boys from my nightshift.Had tried to contact SPFL last week re the arrangements funnily enough they chose not to answer

should have stuck in at school and got a nice 9 to 5 job no weekend work that way you wouldn't miss any games:)

sorted that for you

really should have rung round every supporter to find out if they could make it and if not find a day that suites

Small clubs like QP have to do that in order to achieve passable attendances. A paltry showing of around 500 at their game against Cowdenbeath on Wednesday - no doubt they'll come out of the woodwork to see the big team next Saturday.

Small clubs like QP have to do that in order to achieve passable attendances. A paltry showing of around 500 at their game against Cowdenbeath on Wednesday - no doubt they'll come out of the woodwork to see the big team next Saturday.

Just hope the big BMX event in Cumberlold doesn't affect the away support, champ. 

Just hope the big BMX event in Cumberlold doesn't affect the away support, champ. 

Hopefully not - QP will need those bumper gate receipts to tempt a fresh batch of juniors to the club next season. Will the "kit man" be drilling the new recruits to play with their shirts untucked in order to prolong the hilarious "amateur club" charade?

In any case, it should be a pair of well-contested games between two relatively even teams. I was interested to see that professional footballer Chris Duggan may be out with a hamstring injury. Can anyone tell me why the injury of a professional player should be seen as such a blow to an "amateur club"?

Hopefully not - QP will need those bumper gate receipts to tempt a fresh batch of juniors to the club next season. Will the "kit man" be drilling the new recruits to play with their shirts untucked in order to prolong the hilarious "amateur club" charade?

In any case, it should be a pair of well-contested games between two relatively even teams. I was interested to see that professional footballer Chris Duggan may be out with a hamstring injury. Can anyone tell me why the injury of a professional player should be seen as such a blow to an "amateur club"?

Fear absolutely rippping out of you at the prospect of big Carter planting another heider behind whoever your goalkeeper is. Classic deflection tactic.

Duggan being out through injury is a boost for us as he seems to be a good player and knows how to find the net.

Hope we can break QP down at Broadwood, unlike the 1-0 game, and take a lead to Hampden. Another 2 goal lead is a minimum id say.

The thought of winning the playoffs at Hampden is tremendous. What a day that would be.

Either way, it's going to be a cracker or a tie. May the best team win!

Archived