Best/worst team you played this season.

I watch Dalbeattie in the LL and thought that colts played well against star this season they looked a useful side. Sorry to say but vale of leithen were awful against star and have to give them worst as it was stars biggest win 1-8 away! So who played well or bad against your team this season in league?

Yeah E.c. Were good when we played them at meadowbank beating star 4-1 but not so good at isle croft were we won 1-0 one of only 3 defeats they had all season I think. I never saw gretna game vale were worst I saw.

nah Gretna were easily worse than vale!!

Kilby were very difficult opponents across the games we played and will challenge for the League next season. Could be the Welfare do the double over us yet... 

Preston were a bit rotten when we scudded them at Pennypit but at least they tried to play football. Not particularly enamoured of <CENSORED> (not Spartans- all will be revealed) who use gamesmanship to overcome deficiencies in talent. 

For me best 2 teams we played both away were Stirling Uni and Cumbernauld, although clearly Edin City are head and shoulders the best.

Worst - Preston as Threave cheat their management team and raise their game for local matches

Archived