Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

He is a friend of my son as he worked with the lad for a couple of years. It puts things into perspective as a result.

Hope your boy is okay bud. Ignore the trolls at time like this.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is losing 5-1 in a cup final against your biggest rivals hibsing it ? Surely must be one of the biggest kicks in the teeth, it will never be erased...

The fifers done us 4-0 in a new years game late 80s, its been erased....cup finals don't go away

Is losing 5-1 in a cup final against your biggest rivals hibsing it ? Surely must be one of the biggest kicks in the teeth, it will never be erased...

The fifers done us 4-0 in a new years game late 80s, its been erased....cup finals don't go away

Probably because absolutely nobody cares about Dunfermline v Falkirk. It's not even a rivalry.

No football game can ever be erased m8.

Probably because absolutely nobody cares about Dunfermline v Falkirk. It's not even a rivalry.

Games used to attract 7-8 thousand in the late eighties & nineties & there is a real rivalry there... I know that's not a crowd worth mentioning against that gigantic behemoth hibs who get 18000 every other week but it meant something to us...

I think you're lying.

"I listened to a radio interview during Thursday where their Assistant Manager said they would easily finish second. I'm just pleased to say that they won't finish THAT easily in second, if they do, because this Falkirk team are going to make it as tough as we possibly can."

Those are direct quotes from Peter Houston, on Falkirk TV, on the same day that we beat St Mirren and Hibs lost to Alloa. He wasn't making up the story because i heard it myself on the Radio Scotland show which is on every midweek night on MW. Doolan I think the guys' name is? 

"I listened to a radio interview during Thursday where their Assistant Manager said they would easily finish second. I'm just pleased to say that they won't finish THAT easily in second, if they do, because this Falkirk team are going to make it as tough as we possibly can."

Those are direct quotes from Peter Houston, on Falkirk TV, on the same day that we beat St Mirren and Hibs lost to Alloa. He wasn't making up the story because i heard it myself on the Radio Scotland show which is on every midweek night on MW. Doolan I think the guys' name is?

So where is the interview where Doolan says this?

I've just googled to see if I can see John Doolan saying Hibs will easily finish 2nd, absolutely hee haw found. I can't remember seeing anything at the time when Falkirk fans were greetin their eyes out about it either.

Sounds like a load of shite to me.

Archived