Sign in to follow this  
Back Post Misses

Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Can anybody give me the dates of the two Killie v Falkirk/Hibs games?

Thanks

Thursday the 19th and Sunday the 22nd of May - I'm sure they were the dates that were spoke about anyway. Edited by Rovers1992/1993

"Hibsing it" is losing a very important match/competition in which Hibs are expected to win..

Like when Falkirk equalised at hampden last season in the final.

Not really sure it takes the death of a former player to reach the conclusion that a game of football isn't the be all and end all to be quite honest.

Fancy Hibs to murder these diddies.

He is a friend of my son as he worked with the lad for a couple of years. It puts things into perspective as a result.

Yes or when you lost to Hamilton in the playoffs when you went down.

Or when you were streets ahead in the league and flopped this season when 2nd was in the bag.

Like ✋ðŸ»- 👆🻠against hearts. Or this season against Ross County.

Or 2-0 up against us with 10 men and 4 minutes to go.

Or...well you can see the 'Hibsing it the rules' thread for more examples. I'm sure you get the point. To be clear though - I agree we hibs'd it in the final last season.

I'm glad you agree.

A team of loan signings who finished 11th where never expected to beat Hearts in the final. Hamilton I will give you though. County, it was an even game, not a humiliation like Falkirks loss to them 7-1. I'm out now.

If McGeough is fit then i reckon we will sneak through. If not then we'll struggle.

Edit: The only response i can have for Failkirk fans using the "hibs it" patter is...4-3 :)

Edited by Zing.

A team of loan signings who finished 11th where never expected to beat Hearts in the final.

Falkirk were never expected to beat ICT in the final.

2-0 up against 10 men with four minutes to go in a game that would have sealed 2nd and all the advantages that go with it - then losing two goals faster than Stubbs can formulate a sentence - now that's Hibsing it.

2-0 up against 10 men with four minutes to go in a game that would have sealed 2nd and all the advantages that go with it - then losing two goals faster than Stubbs can formulate a sentence - now that's Hibsing it.

And having said all that we now find ourselves in the exact same position as Failkirk.

4-3 by the way :)

Not really that much of an advantage though. We'll make light work of you here.

Spoke to a couple of Hibees from work who said you guys were looking pretty knackered from 60mins onwards yesterday.

Hopefully we can use our pace to take advantage of any tiredness both on Tuesday & Friday.

This "Hibsing it" chat is getting boring now. Hibs f**k up sometimes, Falkirk f**k up sometimes. Move the f**k on.

The match on Tuesday is vital we don't lose, if we come back to the Falkirk stadium needing to win by two goals or so then there's not a fucking chance we'll make it through.

Hibs aren't really in a position to be criticising anyone's Scottish cup record surely?

'Expected' to win - no.

They were 1-0 and with only 15 minutes to play against a decent team.

It was 1-1 with ten men, I was watching the game and expected Falkirk to take it to ET and win the game.

Hibs aren't really in a position to be criticising anyone's Scottish cup record surely?

Just like Falkirk aren't in any position to criticise any team's bottle.

We were 5th in the Championship that season and Inverness were 3rd in the Premiership

I'd expect 10-man Hearts to take care of Morton for example.