Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lost 2 shite goals, absolutely nothing to fear on Friday.

Confident of going through.

I'd fear losing and spending yet another season in a league you should have gotten out of ages ago.

It's shite, trust me   :)

Id rather not post my views on the "referee" as I'll probably be banned and reported to the police.

After the equaliser we were superb. We really should've scored 3 or 4 in the second half with the chances we had. McGregor was outstanding and Liam Henderson was very good.

Tough game on Friday but we are more than capable. Bring it on.

Guess who the ref is for the second leg?

You ain't seen nothin' yet. jj.png

Please let it be Craig Thompson the ref on Friday.

The man in the middle on Friday:

_51561154_thomson.jpg

jj.png

I'd fear losing and spending yet another season in a league you should have gotten out of ages ago.

It's shite, trust me :)

I don't shite myself about football, it's only a game. Big games like this should be enjoyed.

Similar performance on Friday and I think we'll progress.

Robbed.

Very much this. Wonder when all these decisions Failkirk have had against us will even out? Hopefully Friday.

Id rather not post my views on the "referee" as I'll probably be banned and reported to the police. After the equaliser we were superb. We really should've scored 3 or 4 in the second half with the chances we had. McGregor was outstanding and Liam Henderson was very good.Tough game on Friday but we are more than capable. Bring it on.
Get it right fuckn up yeez

We play shite and they still can't beat us.

Failkirk will have to actually beat us on Friday. Something they've not managed all season. Even with a dodgy ref and that rest for finishing second you still couldnt beat us tonight  :) 

Archived