Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty funny how the Falkirk fans can't seem to forget the soft penalty we got but conveniently forget the stonewaller we were denied when Leahy tripped McGinn in the 1-1 game at TFS.

Or McGinn getting sent off wrongly leading to us playin more than half the match with ten men in the other draw at home.

One sending off each but you've had two non pens given compared to one right pen not being given so I make it we should be due something from this game.

We should have had a pen in our win and a pen in the draw. You guys just like to go on about it lots and act hard done by ignoring other stuff like McGinn being wrongly sent off before half time before coming back with 9 men to draw.

We should have had a pen in our win and a pen in the draw. You guys just like to go on about it lots and act hard done by ignoring other stuff like McGinn being wrongly sent off before half time before coming back with 9 men to draw.

I counted the supposed wrong sending off of McGinn for nearly breaking Mark Kerrs shin even though its one of the most ridiculous decisions given by an appeals panel.  The supposed stonewall penalty in the drawn match was one nobody can remember even seeing at the game even though if I remember correctly it was supposed to be up our end of the ground.  Even the most dyed in the wool hibbies have got to admit surely that the McGinn dive and the penalty given in the 2-2 game were never panalties in a million years.

I counted the supposed wrong sending off of McGinn for nearly breaking Mark Kerrs shin even though its one of the most ridiculous decisions given by an appeals panel. The supposed stonewall penalty in the drawn match was one nobody can remember even seeing at the game even though if I remember correctly it was supposed to be up our end of the ground. Even the most dyed in the wool hibbies have got to admit surely that the McGinn dive and the penalty given in the 2-2 game were never panalties in a million years.

Nah you are talking shite.

Two good sides who have shown to be evenly matched over the season, let's focus on that perhaps.

Regardless of the actual validity of the previous call handing a tie of this standing to a referee who has made a key contentious decision in one of the previous matches between the two teams is absolutely fucking bonkers :lol:

Not surprising though is it. Cockwomble and his chums will be desperate to get Hibs back up in the top flight.

Eoin Doyle :lol:

Two good sides who have shown to be evenly matched over the season, let's focus on that perhaps.

Wise words....won't happen tho till Friday 9.50 pm ish..

To add to the previous penalties/red card drama, I thot Muirhead was lucky to stay on the park earlier in the 2-2 game with his last ditch tackle that took out Stokes. TBF the ref probably seen it was Stokes and didn't deem it a goalscoring opportunity...!!

As I posted in that game thread also, Bartley should've been off if the ref deemed Muirheads two challenges as a two yellows, Bartley had three pro fouls in the second half, having been booked early into the first for assault, should've also seen red.

I do hope we are talking more about the game itself than the ref come late Tuesday and Friday but the refs have been honkin so far and all on different levels

Archived