Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like there won't be a sale on the night (according to Falkirk FC Twitter) which will impact that.

Shop open til 7pm tonight to try and help in fairness but I won't be able to make it to the shop before the match despite that. Would imagine there'll be a few in the same boat.

I can swing by the shop and get you a ticket if you like Hughsie!

What size of support are Falkirk bringing through? And have your songs improved or do you still copy songs hearts done about 10 years ago?

Do Hearts sing "come on ye Bairns" ?

The TV may effect a portion of fans, I'd expect 2000 ish

Well said Shadwell.

Been to plenty English games and the atmosphere around the ground is kicking the pure shit out of Scottish football.

It doesn't have to be a big game either, they just get it right.

This isn't something that needs to cost the earth as it's all pretty basic stuff.

You find up here most fans spend less than 2 hours at the ground because it's not as if their is anything to do or they are made to feel welcome.

Arrive 2.55 leave 4.50.

Police actually don't like policing anything do they?

I'm not keen on the idea we are all labeled hooligans also before we turn up.

Seems we can't be trusted to act in an orderly mature fashion.

There were two policemen to the left of away dug out at the starks park tie standing on the terrace and simply watching the game, 2nd half there was four or five in the same area, 2 of them with their backs to the game and obviously the crowd, money for old rope

The police tend to do HeeHaw nowadays, its Numbskull stewards whose brain can only process one thing at time that cover all things police manner.

Lower tier sold out for tomorrow night and they are now selling the Upper tier

If that's the way they've sold the tickets there can't be many left, given a fair chunk of the upper tier is hospitality and press 

If that's the way they've sold the tickets there can't be many left, given a fair chunk of the upper tier is hospitality and press 

Upper tier at ER he's talking about. Hospitality and press will be in main stand.

Alan Muir will be the ref

Wasn't it him that was bought by McGinn's dive in the first game at TFS?

I'm sure it was him that didn't give a stonewall penalty in our win in Falkirk this season.

Archived