Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of mileage left in it yet. Got HB saying Stokes has been playing well in the last few weeks. :lol:

I never said that, I said he's not played half as bad as some people are making out. I watch him every week. You don't. So I'll trust my opinion over yours.

I never said that, I said he's not played half as bad as some people are making out. I watch him every week. You don't. So I'll trust my opinion over yours.

So he's not shite.....maybe just pish?  :lol:

Quite funny considering how often people want to bring up 1902 on here.

Suppose it won't matter much after Saturday anyway

It's not really the same thing.  1986 was a single (hilarious) failure on Hearts' part, which occurred over 30 years ago.  1902 is an ongoing (hilarious) failure on Hibs' part, where you fail to win the Scottish Cup every single season.

It's not really the same thing.  1986 was a single (hilarious) failure on Hearts' part, which occurred over 30 years ago.  1902 is an ongoing (hilarious) failure on Hibs' part, where you fail to win the Scottish Cup every single season.

And find new and imaginative ways of "hibsing it" each year, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Hibs fans kidding on they have even the slightest chance in the cup after that tonight. :lol:

Your players and management are now utterly done. It won't even be a contest.

titter.png

CjCvK9bXIAA3rBi.jpg

Just look at those pretty green and white ribbons, Paulo.

sweeet.png

• 2 months later...
On 13 May 2016 at 22:00, Albino Rover said:

Odds on them to lose a last minute goal in the Cup final to complete the 2015/16 Triple Crown of Hibsing?

Close enough.

TEfhxkQ.gif
xCiexy7.gif

'Hibs'd It' in the 92nd-minute to complete a triplet of goals and get crowned 2016 Scottish Cup Winners.

Archived