Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

Is he not doing well down south Elvis?

Stubbs has the makings of a good manager, he should cut it as an assistant first though.

He got sacked by Coventry after losing to a tier 7/8 side in the FA Cup and Fleetwood up on the last day this season. They'll go down next year and he'll be back up here at a Dundee/Kilmarnock club leading them to relegation.

He is an abomination of a manager. Complete failure.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're too obsessed by our pre-match chat to enjoy their victory.

Mental. October last year. That's obsessed and nobody can argue it. Even when I acknowledged their win, wished them well - fucking October :lol:

He got sacked by Coventry after losing to a tier 7/8 side in the FA Cup and Fleetwood up on the last day this season. They'll go down next year and he'll be back up here at a Dundee/Kilmarnock club leading them to relegation.

He is an abomination of a manager. Complete failure.

Fair enough, he's no Yogi I'll grant you that.

Thanks for pointing that out then.

Back in October time I couldn't see it happening. Shit happens though and I've been partial to talk shite.

Fair play to Falkirk for a fantastic season and they done as required over the two legs.

Imagine looking back to October to posts though. Thanks for the recognition though :)

A7vdVnF.gif

Does it take long to dig out people's posts from October and December last year?  Been seeing a lot of them recently and wondered if there was a faster way other than re reading 6 month old threads.

No argument here. Another excellent season from my man Hughes given his budgetary constraints and luck with injuries.

ICT fans are already fed up with his moaning I see. Similar situation when he finished with us. Desperate for more and more cash to piss down the drain on crocks. He's at Inverness for fecks sake . Their always going to have a limited budget due to resources and yet he expects them to  keep on spending cash.  He's obviously no happy that they told DU to feck off. Their probably wishing they hadn't now.

Archived