Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not in the slightest bit bothered, far less "desperately hoping" for either of the playoff finalists to win.

Falkirk have done fantastically well this season and if that ends in promotion, good luck to them. Thoroughly deserved. If they stay down, there's no way Falkirk are doing that again. United are the only team I'll worry about.

2 seasons, 11 games and only 2 victories against us may suggest that Hibs utter failure in dominating Falkirk is not a fluke.

You don't half talk shite mate.

Ahem..........

2 seasons, 11 games and only 2 victories against us may suggest that Hibs utter failure in dominating Falkirk is not a fluke.

Ahem..........

Can you remind me what I replied to before I decide if it's worth saying sorry for please?

Can you remind me what I replied to before I decide if it's worth saying sorry for please?

Regardless if you've not seen us much, it's a bit stupid to make conclusions like the ones being made by some. We might have much flair in the team but we're defending well and generally breaking teams down eventually. Play-offs can be a bit of a lottery but I'd have us favourties against a Partick/Killie type side after we dispose of whichever Championship team we face.

Apologise

As you asked, that's what you were replying too.

Cocks out!!

I was replying to a post by Fraser Fyvie in October saying he talks shite and you remembered this and posted it?

You're making very little sense here Mr Hype.

Cocks out? Wrong forum m8.

Is he not doing well down south Elvis?

Stubbs has the makings of a good manager, he should cut it as an assistant first though.

No, he's not. He was sacked by Coventry in League 1 after failing miserably there.

Current level just above relegation in League 1. Give it time and it will be Vanarama Division 3 (Northern Section).

Does a good PowerPoint presentation though. Which is nice.

Stubbs problem he changed the players not his tactics to the game, Houston seen plan A wasnt working and went for a plan B and even last year Houston pointed out to Stubbs they cant defend against cross balls into the box which is where he identified a weakness and yet still hasnt rectified it.  Stubbs needs to do that till then i dont think he will make it anywhere else he also needs a bit of being gracious in defeat as well not blame pitches, refs and everything but his tactics and players for defeats.

Apart that if the players you have on the bench are similar to the ones on the park it can be more difficult to change your game plan however I can't agree more. He signed most of these players therefore the buck stops with him. Houston had on the bench a different type of player that he had on the park and he deserves credit for this and changed his tactics to perfection. What concerns me as well is that Hippo throws that long throw into the same area all the time it appears clearly to me that no preparation work has been done on the training ground to defend the throw as you would not have Stevenson attacking the ball! Gray, McGregor or Hanlon should have taken the lead and simply headered the ball away.

Ahem..........

See that quote at the bottom of your post?

The one where NO MATTER who Hibs met they'd beat them!!

Comedy gold from Bambino7!!

It's almosy as good as the other total faux pas from  the west. back in 2014/15 season.."There's agreat feeling down Cappielow Way"  

What a total fail :lol:  :lol:

You said someone doesn't half talk shite, I then led a reference to my signature in which you have talked shite. Now you have made me explain it you have ruined the whole fucking thing so thanks for that Mnein

I can't see signatures. I asked u to point out where I was talking shite. You haven't, you quoted someone else last year. I'm not sure this has really worked out how you expected it.

No, he's not. He was sacked by Coventry in League 1 after failing miserably there.

Current level just above relegation in League 1. Give it time and it will be Vanarama Division 3 (Northern Section).

Does a good PowerPoint presentation though. Which is nice.

He was sacked off a basket case club playing miles away from Coventry. He saved Fleetwood too.

For the record I hate the trample cave man looking brown shoe wearing hearts cretin. I hope he does fail.

I can't see signatures. I asked u to point out where I was talking shite. You haven't, you quoted someone else last year. I'm not sure this has really worked out how you expected it.

I'll say it now.  There's absolutely no danger any side from this league we meet in the playoffs will beat us over 2 legs.  Not a chance in hell.

I'll say it now. There's absolutely no danger any side from this league we meet in the playoffs will beat us over 2 legs. Not a chance in hell.

Thanks for pointing that out then.

Back in October time I couldn't see it happening. Shit happens though and I've been partial to talk shite.

Fair play to Falkirk for a fantastic season and they done as required over the two legs.

Imagine looking back to October to posts though. Thanks for the recognition though :)

Thanks for pointing that out then.

Back in October time I couldn't see it happening. Shit happens though and I've been partial to talk shite.

Fair play to Falkirk for a fantastic season and they done as required over the two legs.

Imagine looking back to October to posts though. Thanks for the recognition though :)

They're too obsessed by our pre-match chat to enjoy their victory.

Archived